Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Oh great....now I want a margarita...........:huh:

Me Too!!!

Just went to the dog park with the pups...boy, oh, boy, I'm thirsty now :tongue: ...Must stay strong!! I need a zero for today. I think tomorrow is another story.

I cannot believe it is 70 degrees in MN...I'd feel really robbed if I planned a warm Spring break holiday.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Kim gorgeous here too! Just went for a quick jog....trying to resist a nice cold beer..wine later though ;)
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Oh man, so glad I found you guys! I posted a question about wine and it was only crickets chirping back! lol
    Anyway, I was asking if its OK to fit a few glasses in with your day as long as you count the calories, dont go overboard and eat and make sure you will be fine to workout (not to mention work lol) the next day ;)
  • lkitty633
    Fab tip! sounds amazing! ;)
  • nisijam5
    lkitty, I think we've determined that it's better to not drink the alcohol to lose weight; but, I don't think any of us really follow that train of thought :laugh:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Feck. Got some bad news about my brother and sister in law's baby to be...I will most likely have wine and Xanax when I get home.:cry:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    lkitty - welcome. I log all my alcohol and food. Takes a little longer to lose weight, but at least I am honest, lol
    Dot - sorry to hear, stay strong! (love your new pic btw)
    Tuffy - great idea, but I cannot sip a margarita!

Made it to zero tonight - yay me!
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Two margs during dinner tonight and I'm currently working on a red that I opened the other night.

We have Irish Red and an Irish Stout on tap in the basement... wish I could have you all over for some tasters.

*sip*
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    OMG MaryLoo...you are so awesome! Wish we could come for testers!!!!!!!
  • kblue2007
    Welcome Ikitty...yes drinking is probably not the greatest thing for weight loss BUT as long as your honest and consistent (with logging) it is possible!!!

Amy-so sorry hope everything works out for the best!!!! xo

Maryloo-Mmmm beer on tap in your basement, that would be MAJOR trouble for me!

Krisco-GREAT job on another zero!!!

Last night-10oz of wine
    Tonight-probably about the same :bigsmile:
  • kblue2007
    AND just decided I'm having a beer tonight too....1 delicious Stoudts Fat Dog and 10oz of wine!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    Sitting in a hotel in the Stockyard in Ft Worth Texas.. I woke up this morning feeling sick:sick: (sore throat headache and chills) then had a lovely 4 hour plane ride (where the guy next to me dumped his coffee on my leg:grumble: ) still feeling like crap.:angry: Had an awesom texas steak dinner with all the really bad for me trimmings:blushing: . I think I am running a low grade fever or I am having one seriously long running hot flash :mad: so I just don't feel like drinking. Monday will be a zero. :bigsmile:
    Did you mean Courtyard? hope you feel better. I have allergies, I was up all night sneezing and blowing my nose. Claritin didn't seem to help for awhile.
    Last night I had the rest of the box red wine, it was a pretty good glass.

Nope I meant Stockyard. The old Stockyards in Fort Worth are a kind of tourist attraction. They even run some longhorns down the street twice a day.

I managed some more zeros becauseof this stupid bug but the sodium in the food I ate bloated me up like the Hindenburg.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    Feck. Got some bad news about my brother and sister in law's baby to be...I will most likely have wine and Xanax when I get home.:cry:

so sorry.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Damn
    Sorry!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    First outing in days..taking a nice walk to the store.
    Vodka is on my list. I must be feeling better :drinker:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    It is THIRSTY THURSDAY at my watering hole....I will limit myself to only 2 cherry bombs - promise!:drinker:

I will check in with y'all after this weekend - gonna be in Myrtle Beach, SC - oh and not for fun....cheer competiton hell!! :heart: I love my daughter, I love my daughter, I love my daughter!!! :heart: No play time while there unless I can sneak it in. They should have an open bar at these things, it would be much more tolerable.

Cheers to all!! Have a great weekend!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lkitty633
    Thanks!
  • lkitty633
    LOL, as long as we log!
  • nisijam5
    Monday, ummmm, maybe 11 :blushing: started at about 3 in the afternoon and stopped at 1'ish.
    Tuesday, 3
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, ???
    Friday, 0, picked up a shift and hopefully don't get cancelled
    Saturday, 8, anniversary & SPD, smashed fo' sure
    Sunday, eat like *kitten* recover, right?

Total: 14

Dance was fun tonight. Ron and I are going to go out for dinner to Champps. Their burgers alone are 1100 calories. I'm thinking just a bowl of french onion soup and 2 glasses of wine. Honestly, I'd rather drink the cals!!

TWOS THE LIMIT. I NEED SELF-CONTROL. well, maybe three :ohwell:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Champagne to celebrate the son's acceptance into Berkeley!!

I had one glass and am hammered.