Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    The 3 cases of wine were just delivered ..... self control, I has it.

Is it Friday yet? :drinker:

Wow, that's what I call great service! What can you do but drink it now, it was delivered!!!

Haha, if my experiment hadn't proved that booze hinders my weight loss then I would so be having some wine tonight. However, until I lost the amount of lbs I want to for my wedding, booze is only coming out on Fridays and Saturdays unless there is a special occasion like the tasting for my wedding this coming Sunday. It's such a beautiful day for the white wine my fiancé got me a case of too :ohwell: it's been around 50 here all day, no clouds in the sky until now and the birds chirping like it was Spring already. A big glass of Big Claw would be absolutely amazing right now but I'll wait until Friday like a good girl and go get my work out done instead :smile:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    The 3 cases of wine were just delivered ..... self control, I has it.

Is it Friday yet? :drinker:
    jealous

and I wish.

DITTO

2 glasses of moscato on tuesday - not having a good day today either and think wine mightr help...:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Monday, 2 white wine
    Tuesday, 0

Wow, I forgot what a zero is like. I think today will be a zero. I signed hubs and I up for swing classes tomorrow evening. Question is, do I drink before or after? Mexican restaurant is just a couple of doors down.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Monday, 2 white wine
    Tuesday, 0

Wow, I forgot what a zero is like. I think today will be a zero. I signed hubs and I up for swing classes tomorrow evening. Question is, do I drink before or after? Mexican restaurant is just a couple of doors down.
    Both? I think you have to drink before dancing, but there is a window-bad sober, better with a little, worse with too much:happy:
  • nisijam5
    Monday, 2 white wine
    Tuesday, 0

Both? I think you have to drink before dancing, but there is a window-bad sober, better with a little, worse with too much:happy:

Yep, I think I am learning that lesson. :ohwell:

My leg is bruised from the knee to the ankle, sucks...not sure how that will work out tomorrow. I skipped the pole dancing yesterday because of it.

Ok...got to go make my scallops and pasta...enjoy the vino to all who indulge!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Wed - 4 beers and a shot of rum......yum!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-1/2 Lagunitas Maximus and 10oz of wine
    Thursday-atleast 12oz of wine :wink:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- going to a friends for corned beef and cabbage (a mini St Pattys day celebration since we will be in Mexico for it) so I will probably have some drinks, but I'm really not feeling it right now, so we will see (I KNOW so weird right?.....I think the zeros help me not want to drink)
    Friday- staying in probably a movie and some wine
    Saturday- grandmas bday pizza and beer or wine
    Sunday- shooting for 0

Leave for Mexico on Tuesday!! woo hoo! Then of course it is on and it will be ridiculous!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    couple glasses of red wine last night, I only filled up the first one, then I just kept having a little more so I am not really sure how much I had.
    I haven't been sleeping well, I wake up around 2am sometimes I am really sneezy, I think it's allergies but I don't know.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    MOnday -0
    Tuesday- Hmmm remeber how I said it was my friends Birthday well I may have lost count of how much beer I had lol. I do know that I didn't get to sleep until 5 am and had an 8 am CPR recertification to take. LOL It was a blast though
    Wednesday-0 but lots and lots of sleep
    Thursday- I do know I will be drinking tonight cause I'm going to the bar to support my friends D.J.ing. How much I drink depends on how much my boys buy me lol :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    A glass of wine and 2 vicodin. Bad back muscle pull so I'm out of commission for a while and not happy about it since I was just finally starting to see the pounds drop. :grumble:

I'm thinking I may try the pool tomorrow after a day of rest today.
  • nisijam5
    Monday, 2 white wine
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

0oooo, 2 in a row...
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Holy cow it is absolutely gorgeous here today, above 60, blue sky, crazy wind and birds chirping away. Heaven :smile:

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Another 0 for tonight. As I said the wine was delivered yesterday, a case of red, a case of my Big Claw and 6 bottles of prosecco because that's just how much my fiancé loves me :smooched:

I didn't bring it in the house though because that is just tempting temptation haha, so I let my fiancé bring it in when I was making dinner. My new profile pic is our home bar and what makes it very hard to be good during the week. The 2 side cabinets are both FULL of hard stuff, left the bottle of Johnny Blue I bought the fiancé for Christmas one year out because it's Johnny Blue and an awesome engraved bottle, we also left out the awesome booze holders I bought him and the other bottle of good stuff I bought him. So most of the stuff out on the bar is stuff I bought for him for birthdays/anniversaries/Christmas haha.

Think I'm actually going to do P90X yoga today instead of just cardio, my muscles could use a good stretch. I'll see how many cals it burns and if I'm a little under what I would be had I ridden the bike then I'll hop on the bike to make up for it. I need to put stretching back in my routine, it makes me feel amazing and I love how flexible I get.

Alright, good luck lushes on your goals for thirsty Thursday, any of you lovelies indulging have some for me :smile:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    mon-thurs = 0 drinks. Decided to ignore the fact I should be saving money and go for it and reward my no alcohol feb with some new trainers, they are lovely, I have been wearing and admiring them all evening :love:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    mon-thurs = 0 drinks. Decided to ignore the fact I should be saving money and go for it and reward my no alcohol feb with some new trainers, they are lovely, I have been wearing and admiring them all evening :love:

good thinking. enjoy them.:smile:
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Kim, Kim, Kim....what can I say :smokin: too cool, but said your knee/leg is bummed up. I hate when that happens.

Kat, your bar would be too much for me to ignore. BTW it is beeeuuutiful!!

SoCal hope your back gets better. All my other lushes, not ignoring, but I can't remember.

I am so proud! The doc took me off one of my blood pressure meds today. My BP has gone low. My goal is to not have to take the other BP med, and the water pill. This has been a plan for over a year and did not happen overnight.

SOOOOOO I am celebrating with 1 Nat Lite, and 3) 1 oz. tequila and dt 7. And boy do I feel blasted! YeeHawwww! lol

Cheers to you all....weekend coming up. ( I will be doing zeros) :drinker: :drinker:

TG for hypno therapy.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Definitely a zero for tonight!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    I caved and had 1 glass of moscato tonight. I do so much better when there is no wine in the house.

Monday and Wednesday were only 0s so far this week!:drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Last night 1/2 Dogfish Head Palo Santo....friggin delic and 10oz of wine. Tonight I have 10oz of wine and some vodka logged, if I decide to work out tonight it'll probably be more!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    congrats crazycat.

so I ventured back to my beloved vodka last night. I really shouldn't do that. It tastes sooo good and goes down way to easy. :blushing: