Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Uhhhh welllllll cuz I've been logged onto LotRO since about 12:30 grinding deeds...?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I just shut the library down because I HAD to check out my first summer reading program book. I had forgotten the summer reading program until my little brother asked me if I had registered... A family of nerds!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I just shut the library down because I HAD to check out my first summer reading program book. I had forgotten the summer reading program until my little brother asked me if I had registered... A family of nerds!

So,what did you wind up getting?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

So,what did you wind up getting?

I remembered I got some ebooks I hadn't read yet so I went through them and found one the library had. So I'll read it on my nook, but there has to be record of you checking the book out for it to count towards the program. So I'm gonna read, "Bite Me: A Love Story" by Christopher Moore.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Got my Father's Day presents! A gift certificate to the comic book store! Which bought me a Cyclops and a Colossus t-shirt. I'm crazy happy!

However they could stand to start making more superhero t-shirts in size medium. A whole lot of XXL's in the racks... but they know their target audience...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Im a nerdy daily....but since today is friday I am extra nerdy.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Because I saw this today and wondering if I could replicate it in my house

292106_437091132990462_1254311232_n.jpg
  • Friday74
    Friday74 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Because I just spent too much time (but thankfully not TOO much money lol) at thinkgeek.com.....although I did have to check for drool occasionally over some of the cool stuff on there I couldn't quite justify to myself
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    On my way home from the cinema, got talking about zombies, then everyone in Manchester became a brain muncher and i worked out my route to the train station :laugh:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Because I just spent too much time (but thankfully not TOO much money lol) at thinkgeek.com.....although I did have to check for drool occasionally over some of the cool stuff on there I couldn't quite justify to myself

OMG I'm going to go broke because of that website..so many Star Trek and Doctor Who items I want!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    A) I may or may not have gotten my hands on every damn star trek novel yesterday in epub format.
    B) The first thing I bought for my new car is a Klingon Empire Triskellion Sticker
  • jumpyjavajawa
    jumpyjavajawa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    because today I bought my daughter superman, spiderman and batman onesies.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I just made a freestyle rap to the beat of Fresh Prince Of Bel-air about Noble Gases.... (._.)
    Now I know why I'm single lol
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Doctor Who movie (Doctor #8) due to Who withdrawal.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I just made a freestyle rap to the beat of Fresh Prince Of Bel-air about Noble Gases.... (._.)

I made a freestyle rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air about someone logging in over 100 times ._.;; I think I won.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I spent four hours on 2chan before playing Recettear for another 6... (First day off work woo!!)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

What are you talking about, that's AWESOME, just stand somewhere and rap that and then be like "hey by the way I'm single" and you'll get tons of dates. As long as wherever you are standing has a lot of nerds. A convention maybe. Science section of a college campus.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Is running 3 raids (leading one of them) in one night nerdy? :ohwell:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am cracking out one of my fave films, and +1 nerd for being the extended version;

aliensSE.jpg
  • jenklive
    jenklive Posts: 10
    Options
    I just lurked through this entire topic.