Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Today im a nerd because...

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I had to stifle a fangirl squee when the dwarves song Misty Mountain from the Hobbit movie was played during the cool down period for my kickboxing class earlier this morning.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    I had to stifle a fangirl squee when the dwarves song Misty Mountain from the Hobbit movie was played during the cool down period for my kickboxing class earlier this morning.

That's willpower!
  • basicjim
    basicjim Posts: 69 Member
    I just named my new Angelfish Lorn and Doyle after our fave characters from Angel

Doyle shouldn't have been killed! He should have gotten his own show!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

you are a stronger man than me. I couldn't contain myself when it came up on the DVD menu XD
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    I worked on my boots for my emma frost costume for comicon.
  • TheLuSir

I see your pro pic Emma tease! I wish I had money so I can go thrift shopping for costume material ( -_-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    I just spent more than an hour looking for Dr. Who and Torchwood gifs ...... instead of cleaning the house :happy:

blehhhh_zps20e39f3b.gif

torchwood2_zpse882ad9c.gif
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,507 Member
    ....I just started The Hobbit's 397 mile walk from Bag End to Rivendell. If I gotta exercise, might as well have some fun, too :) One mile down
  • TheLuSir
    ....I just started The Hobbit's 397 mile walk from Bag End to Rivendell. If I gotta exercise, might as well have some fun, too :) One mile down

That's so cool. I might implement this into my workouts :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member

I see your pro pic Emma tease! I wish I had money so I can go thrift shopping for costume material ( -_-)

I got a steal on the boots. They were $1 at the thrift store. I have some fabric paint and I am turning them white.
  • TheLuSir

I got a steal on the boots. They were $1 at the thrift store. I have some fabric paint and I am turning them white.

I love when this happens :D
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Today I'm a nerd because ...I'm sneaking and reading HP fanfiction all day at work.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I'm still thinking about the 2 Science Channel astronomy shows I watched last night. Plus, I have their "Alien Encounters" mini-series on DVR and can't wait to watch the 3rd part! <squeee!>
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Watched the finale of Farscape (for the first time) last night and couldn't sleep because I was so annoyed with how it ended... and now I am determined to find Peacekeeper Wars just so I can get some closure!

Oh and its complete BS that my box set did not include the Peacekeeper Wars!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    I've been showing my allegiance while i work out :happy:

IMG_20130326_00064.jpg
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    My nerd friend who I met playing WoW keeps texting me nerd stories about her Rift exploits. I'm calling it nerd harassment.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Watched the finale of Farscape (for the first time) last night and couldn't sleep because I was so annoyed with how it ended... and now I am determined to find Peacekeeper Wars just so I can get some closure!

I had to buy them separately too, but it's worth it!

Love Farscape, love Claudia Black and Ben Browder!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member

I was pleasantly surprised when both Claudia & Ben came on board the Star Gate series :heart:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I've been showing my allegiance while i work out :happy:

IMG_20130326_00064.jpg

I'm a decepticon too, but only by proxy. I'm too efficient to be an autobot.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member

I was pleasantly surprised when both Claudia & Ben came on board the Star Gate series :heart:

I was over the moon!!! They made series 10 for me!! Love them both!!!!