Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I just audibly "squee'd" and "gasp'd" - multiple times - at the Quick Analysis functions in Excel 2013.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I had me some birthday nerd night fun with an epic day and night - managed a couple of shots for the forum :)

IMG_20130420_00146.jpg

IMG_20130420_00148.jpg

IMG_20130421_00149.jpg

IMG_20130421_00150.jpg

IMG_20130421_00151.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I was bored and decided to play with my food diary
    2199930_894.jpg
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    2199930_894.jpg

Absolute legend :happy:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    2199930_894.jpg

Marry me :heart: :love:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ...I took my son (18) to the doctor yesterday and all we talked about while waiting in the exam room was about how various X-Men's powers had changed over time. He spent last night looking for my copy Giant-Size X-Men #1 and The Uncanny X-men #94.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ...I got my new t shirt from thinkgeek - nyan cat meets the TARDIS. And I'm 38. And not a single person I know (except my husband) will have a clue what is being displayed on my shirt. And I love it. :tongue:
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because, i kept pushing snooze on my alarm this morning so i could keep scrolling Harry Potter pins on Pinterest.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    2199930_894.jpg

I love this!!! I'm constantly claiming to be eating second breakfast around 10am and people look at me like I'm from another planet. I think I have to reorganize my food diary now...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    because I keep cheeking out the Dwarven Forge Kickstarter every 5 minutes to see what news things they will announce today

here is what I am in for with that kickstarter.

8610794142_d88c18712b.jpg
    5setfull2
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Today im a nerd because all i can think about is my Harry Potter book awaiting my eyes and a cup of hobbit mint tea :)
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    Options
    2199930_894.jpg

I heart you :)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    2199930_894.jpg

As in the wise words of Street Fighter II.....PERFECT!
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    Options
    Today im a nerd because after my shower i made fists with my toes....Yippie Ki yay Mother Teresa :)
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    when I came into work today my staff had left me little hand crafted objects all with a nerdy theme including an egg shaped pickachu, a tardis made from cardboard complete with a plasticine/playdoe 10th Doctor, a hand made card with star wars quotes.

I think they might be after something???
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just had a 20 minute morality debate based on wolverines actions compared to the rest of the x-men.............. with a 7 year old.......... That I am teaching in school.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I just had a 20 minute morality debate based on wolverines actions compared to the rest of the x-men.............. with a 7 year old.......... That I am teaching in school.

That kid is going to grow up to do great things.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    because I keep cheeking out the Dwarven Forge Kickstarter every 5 minutes to see what news things they will announce today

here is what I am in for with that kickstarter.

8610794142_d88c18712b.jpg
    5setfull2

I'm a nerd because I know how much money my game store is losing to kick starter projects!! GRRRRRRR!

Damn you electricity company for wanting money, damn you suppliers for wanting stock bills paid!!!

Seriously folks, you got to love kick starters!!!!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    At the gym I am a nerd because I start a set with "Engage!" instead of "One".

dy91es.jpg
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Today? Because I was lamenting the fact that I need a new pair of sleep pants with some kind of comic book character on them.