Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting all week to say: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

<3
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting all week to say: MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

<3

Haha, word :)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ...I spent way too much time deciding whether to get an Iron Man or an Avengers t-shirt for my husband for his birthday tomorrow.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    ...I spent way too much time deciding whether to get an Iron Man or an Avengers t-shirt for my husband for his birthday tomorrow.

Why not both?
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    ...I spent Friday night watching Ironman 3 with my daughter and her friend, then this morning watching Big Bang Theory episodes with them, and today buying her Avengers and BBT posters for her to sneak up in her bedroom at her Dad's.

Oh, and I got myself a Hydra mug. Which I will use everyday.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Because I turned down a night out with my friends because I wanted to crop, name and upload the 200 photos I took of all the miniatures I've painted.
    I did this whilst catching up on the new series of Doctor Who on iplayer. ( I think I like the new companion!!)

Now I'm not sure if that makes me a nerd, or just really, really sad!!
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Because I turned down a night out with my friends because I wanted to crop, name and upload the 200 photos I took of all the miniatures I've painted.
    I did this whilst catching up on the new series of Doctor Who on iplayer. ( I think I like the new companion!!)

Now I'm not sure if that makes me a nerd, or just really, really sad!!

Ha! I was painting my sculpt last night to play as on my nerd nights :happy:

IMG_20130504_00172.jpg

IMG_20130505_00179.jpg

MCM_Ex_Po_2012_069.jpg
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Why not both?
    I did! :bigsmile:
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Because my next crochet project is a cape lol
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Why not both?

This!
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    Because I really just sat and read 15 pages of this forum while at work and loved it. You guys are all adorable!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I'm organizing a bunch of friends to get together and go see Ironman 3. We're all going to wear goatees (women included) ;)
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm organizing a bunch of friends to get together and go see Ironman 3. We're all going to wear goatees (women included) ;)

Ahh, I wanna go! Hubby doesn't want to see it :(
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

DIVORCE.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    It is pretty standard now that my walk or run is accompanied by listening to the entire Wheel of Time audiobook set to set me up to read the final book. Yes yes I still have not read it.
  • mruntidy
    Options

Dafuq?!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know. Normally he's pretty game for Marvel/DC-related movies, though. I may get Superman if I leave him be about this.

Marriage is a compromise... but don't think this issue hasn't ended up on several Pros and Cons lists over the years!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ...I'm going to bed at 2.30 in the morning after hosting a D&D session that started at 5.00 pm.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    ...I'm going to bed at 2.30 in the morning after hosting a D&D session that started at 5.00 pm.

I salute you
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Cause i went to see Iron Hombre 3, worked on my costume and made these for my zombie games to hold the event cards :)

IMG_20130511_00190.jpg

IMG_20130511_00193.jpg

IMG_20130511_00194.jpg