Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I was distracted because kept trying NOT to stare at a cute girl in kickboxing class that was wearing a Superman shirt.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I find it unfair that I cannot wear a Supergirl shirt, but girls can wear a Superman or Superboy shirt... :(
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I saw this while browsing GIF's and the firs thing I thought was....

ACCIO KITTY!

cat-attack-gif.gif
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Because I know I should do laundry when I get home, but will easily spend 6 hours playing Lord of the Ring Online.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    .........I sat and watched Babe with my daughter this afternoon, then we had to watch Star Trek First Contact straight after because the actor James Cromwell plays farmer Hoggett and Zephram Cochran in both!

Sad, but true!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm yearning to go to the Calgary Comic Con...... want to meet Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Shanks (Stargate) so baaaaaad. I can't justify the expense to fly there, stay in a hotel, have three pictures taken and fly back home... it would easily rank up to $700 or more. *sigh*
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    .........I sat and watched Babe with my daughter this afternoon, then we had to watch Star Trek First Contact straight after because the actor James Cromwell plays farmer Hoggett and Zephram Cochran in both!

Sad, but true!

..... I saw this and immediately started singing "If I had words to make a day for youuuuuu...."
  • diadojikohei
    Options

Sad, but true!

..... I saw this and immediately started singing "If I had words to make a day for youuuuuu...."

Ha ha! In the little high pitched mouse voice!

I do it too!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    ....I got five new comics in the mail, four of which were Green Lantern (one of which is hard to find) and one was The Last Airbender: The Promise Pt. 3

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THEM ALL.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I got an email confirmation that my King and Queen chess piece salt and pepper grinders have been delivered. I can't wait to get home! :happy:
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Because I'm uploading the video I shot of myself soloing (as a healer) a boss-type monster in the MMO I play. And I'm still proud I did it.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I funded the Kickstarter for Veronica Mars and was on its page when it became the largest unique donor pool ever.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    My DVDs are alphabetized with a separate section devoted to TV shows and Comic movies.
  • CyberTurbanX
    CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My bother bought me a Tardis, the one that plays different sounds depending on how you move it, and he walked in on me running around my room playing with it....I'm 24 years old.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    My bother bought me a Tardis, the one that plays different sounds depending on how you move it, and he walked in on me running around my room playing with it....I'm 24 years young.

Fixed it for ya :)
  • CyberTurbanX
    CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My bother bought me a Tardis, the one that plays different sounds depending on how you move it, and he walked in on me running around my room playing with it....I'm 24 years young.

Fixed it for ya :)

Hahaha. Thanks
  • animelose2012
    Options
    played the my little pony game on my i phone
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I kidnapped a puritan at Ren Faire.

BECAUSE I CAN.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    ............I just came back from the opticians where i took in some of my miniatures that I paint to TTRPG with and asked them, yet again if they'll strengthen my lenses so I can put eyebrows and lip stick on them when I paint them!

I have an inside man at the optician, one of my gamers, so if they think I'm odd, they don't say anything!!!

And bonus!! The head optician has asked me if I'll organise a corporate RPG day for them!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    531932_10151428859759482_1182608520_n.jpg

WANT