Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Unpacking my boos this week I realiazed that I now have enough

I read this far thinking she was talking about Mario toys.

I added an extra 'b' it read much better than a 'k'
    I thought she was talking about her kids.

unpacking her kids?! Jesus remind me to call child services if you move house when you have kids;

'come on you know the drill get in the damn boxes!'

Awww, com'on now. The first miracle would be finding a woman who'd agreed to have kids with me and of course I'd poke some holes in the boxes along with water and goldfish crackers. :bigsmile: (I'm JOKING for those that are apalled)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

unpacking her kids?! Jesus remind me to call child services if you move house when you have kids;

Awww, com'on now. The first miracle would be finding a woman who'd agreed to have kids with me and of course I'd poke some holes in the boxes along with water and goldfish crackers. :bigsmile: (I'm JOKING for those that are apalled)

Appalled, hell im taking notes
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I totally appreciate the chuckle I just got from this exchange! :laugh:

I was thinking more liquor cabinet. When I realized I had three bottles of Jameson stocked up, I realized I had enough as well.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I fully expect my kids to be crate trained if I ever have any. If the puppy can sleep in the crate, they can too.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options

I fully expect my kids to be crate trained if I ever have any. If the puppy can sleep in the crate, they can too.

just put some papers down in the crib - wouldn't that work the same way?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

It'll get blankets!

the_baby_cage_by_jakob_the_dragon_boy-d3a162k.jpg

The trick is to ignore them until they stop crying, otherwise you reinforce that crying = getting out.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options

It'll get blankets!

The trick is to ignore them until they stop crying, otherwise you reinforce that crying = getting out.
    And don't fall in to that trap of feeding them every single day. That kind of decadent and superfluous behavior is wasteful and expensive. Not to mention if you keep feeding them all the time they will never leave.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

It'll get blankets!

And don't fall in to that trap of feeding them every single day. That kind of decadent and superfluous behavior is wasteful and expensive. Not to mention if you keep feeding them all the time they will never leave.

I have to love the fact that I didn't reread my post caused all this goodness lol....

By the way the picture of the kids in the pen reminds me of the guild lol
  • jenbit
    Options
    Also today I'm a bad nerd cause I just started playing Skyrim last night........ Lvl 4 already.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Also today I'm a bad nerd cause I just started playing Skyrim last night........ Lvl 4 already.

ah yes, people are already talking about going to the convention in july and october as skyrim/wear very little clothing and then get all uppity when people are staring at you - even a goblin archer could score a hit with so little 'armour'. i can see it now;

Helms Deep;
    Legolas; 'their armour is weak.....basically anywhere'
  • soldier4242
    Options

It'll get blankets!

I have to love the fact that I didn't reread my post caused all this goodness lol....

I remember that episode. It was decided the best way to babysit was to put the children in a cage. I love the guild such a hilarious show.
  • jenbit
    Options

ah yes, people are already talking about going to the convention in july and october as skyrim/wear very little clothing and then get all uppity when people are staring at you - even a goblin archer could score a hit with so little 'armour'. i can see it now;

Helms Deep;
    Legolas; 'their armour is weak.....basically anywhere'

lol If I go half naked to a Con dressed as anything then feel free to stare ...Believe me we know its happening.. My sister and her best friend used to dress as Anime Characters and go to cons just to get attention
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

It'll get blankets!

I remember that episode. It was decided the best way to babysit was to put the children in a cage. I love the guild such a hilarious show.

LOL, my inspiration is from the Janitor in scrubs, when he gives Turk and Carla a "baby cage" just like the one he used to have. XD
  • soldier4242
    Options

It'll get blankets!

LOL, my inspiration is from the Janitor in scrubs, when he gives Turk and Carla a "baby cage" just like the one he used to have. XD
    That was great too. He got down there and started explaining how they could use it and you can tell that he must have been put in a cage when he was a kid but then he realized that that was not a common thing to everyone else and he pretends it is for when they get the baby a puppy.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    By proxy, ish, because my friend is now on Marvel's payroll :happy:
  • jenbit
    Options
    After having my Skyrim character accidently deleted I managed to get my new warrior to lvl22 since Monday and everything I'm wearing is enchanted. Plus my kids are sitting there cheering for the dragons lol.......

Also I left the children playing lego Star Wars on the PS3 when I came to work today lol
  • mruntidy
    Options
    After having my Skyrim character accidently deleted I managed to get my new warrior to lvl22 since Monday and everything I'm wearing is enchanted. Plus my kids are sitting there cheering for the dragons lol.......

Also I left the children playing lego Star Wars on the PS3 when I came to work today lol

Lol you made that sound very disney; 'everything im wearing is enchanted' this made me laugh
  • jenbit
    Options
    I spent my weekend either playing magic, watching someone play magic, playing a wizarding board game or watchin Pacific rim..... Awesome weekend lol

BTW go see pacific rim it was awesome....And little boy are girls who like robots will love this movie.. I fully plan to go back again with my children
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Doctor Who - the fourth doctor - while collating my chronicle sheets for Paizocon this weekend...
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I'm watching Doctor Who - the fourth doctor - while collating my chronicle sheets for Paizocon this weekend...

Tom Bakers one of my faves :D
    I could never take Pertwee seriously again after watching Wurzell Gummage as a child