Options

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    TODAY ONLY, for those of you with kids:

http://kids.woot.com/

TODAY'S WOOT
    Star Trek Mr Potato Head 2 Packs-Your Choice!
    $12.99 $34.99 63% off List Price

c60f2ebd-938d-4b56-a772-93e994480341.jpg

Oh em gee! A Klingon potato head? I must have it.\

Yep, I totally just purchased that. Spock and Uhura, too. Thanks for sharing!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    Today like everyday I listen to MST3K at work. It's a great stress reliever and good friend.

Oh, indeed! Have you made it to any of the Rifftrax!Live events?
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options

Oh em gee! A Klingon potato head? I must have it.\

Yep, I totally just purchased that. Spock and Uhura, too. Thanks for sharing!

Glad someone pulled the trigger! They're pretty damn cute.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    The other night I was drinking beer, eating pizza and geeking out over Doctor Who and MLP with my weight loss challenge team members for almost 2 hrs.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm heading down to Brooklyn today (about 5 hour drive) to see a concert. But I'm really excited because I'm having drinks beforehand at The Way Station, which has a TARDIS bathroom! Matt Smith was there a few weeks ago and my 8 year old wants me to take a picture of the inside of the bathroom (he was photographed exiting the bathroom). She's a bit of a stalker nerd. :laugh: I'm at least getting my own picture taken next to the TARDIS, with my Doctor Who shirt on!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm packing to move and I had 12 huge boxes of books by the time I was done ..... I may have issues ---or I should start my own lending libary
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    I'm packing to move and I had 12 huge boxes of books by the time I was done ..... I may have issues ---or I should start my own lending libary

oh yes - I feel you on this one
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Got upset about Firefly being cancelled again while watching 'Firefly: Browncoats Unite' last night. (Wearing a Supergirl shirt, drinking tea from a Wonder Woman mug with an exploding Tardis blanket over my legs.)

Today I am a nerd because I was really excited to learn there's A BLANKET with the exploding Tardis. My poster of it now seems insignificant.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning cartoons with my son consists of Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, Silver Hawks and He-Man.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I play indoor soccer wearing a Superman shirt, red shorts, and Superman cape socks. I play outdoor soccer wearing a Batman shirt, grey shorts, and Batman cape socks.

The opposing teams always call me "Superman" or "Batman." This makes me happy.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm currently sewing my costume for Gen Con :)) Skirt is almost complete with a bow tie,fez, and suspenders soon to follow!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I stayed up half the night designing a logo for our team t-shirts for the pub quiz at Q-Con this weekend...
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    because when shopping with my sister looking for a new handbag, my #1 criteria was "it needs to be be able to fit at least one of my giant books!"
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm moving into a home in August that has a second living room - I tentatively suggested to my roommates that we turn it into a library/study area.

THEY AGREED.

**** yes.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Unpacking my boos this week I realiazed that I now have enough books to qualify as a small lending libary.........

Also since my internet has not be installed in the new house yet and that mean no netflix I busted out with Oblivan and have my kids watching me play..Really wanna play skyrim but I have to buy it first lol
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Unpacking my boos this week I realiazed that I now have enough

I read this far thinking she was talking about Mario toys.
  • DaniEdge9
    DaniEdge9 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am super stoked I finally started getting my vanellope wig for my cosplay next week together.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

I added an extra 'b' it read much better than a 'k'
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I thought she was talking about her kids.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

I thought she was talking about her kids.

unpacking her kids?! Jesus remind me to call child services if you move house when you have kids;

'come on you know the drill get in the damn boxes!'