Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Saw some videos of Star Wars Battlefront and I'm extremely bummed that it's a 3D shooter. Can't play those, they make me throw up.

Same here. My husband played it at PAX Australia a couple of weeks ago and said he can't wait to play it with me. I told him the only way that would happen is if I taped a sickbag to my face.

Me three. I was at BlizzCon last weekend and they were all psyched about Overwatch and I was too...until I saw that it's FPS. I play that and I'll have to change my username to Vomitoria :(
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I squeeled when I saw Adam Baldwin on this week's episode of Castle.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Trying to collect every model A-F of each power armor in fallout 4. Also spent 90.00 on retro gaming stuff. Some FPS games make me wanna yak, COD: Ghosts is one of the few that does it.
  • sarawilson1986
    sarawilson1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I created a new spreadsheet for all the films I see in 2016.... <3
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I created a new spreadsheet for all the films I see in 2016.... <3

IKR! I'm counting down the days to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I gave in. Got a $20 rewards coupon for Toys'R us and decided to get myself the Doctor Who Lego set. It will look great next to my Millenium Falcon. Just waiting to get it in the mail because I'm too lazy to go to the store (plus I got 2% cash back for ordering online anyway).
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Taking detailed photos of my retro PC controllers in the box for when I add them to my inventory sheets.
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did some timewalking instances in World of Warcraft last night. It's Wrath of the Lich King week and I clearly remember doing them years ago when they released :lol:
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I introduced my eight year old to the game magic of origins. A mini nerd in the making!
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stop watching the Wonder Woman teaser trailer today <3 It looks so good.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Iggy585 wrote: »
    I did some timewalking instances in World of Warcraft last night. It's Wrath of the Lich King week and I clearly remember doing them years ago when they released :lol:

That was one of my favorite part when I was playing MMOs... Especially Everquest and EQ2 - going back to instances that used to be so hard with one group or solo and destroying everything.
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I watched Inuyasha while testing myself with flashcards on the parts of the integumentary system and epithelial tissues. :)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I got to explain what DFTBA means to a coworker (Thanks Vlog brothers).
  • Lothlorien_Woods
    Lothlorien_Woods Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I am wearing my Captain America dress (I am a girl despite my username) and I am "walking throuh Middle Earth today
  • Francl27
    Options
    I pretty much forfeited 3 years of birthday and Christmas presents from my husband by buying a VIP package ticket to see Tom Hiddleston at Philly Wizard Con in June. Jumped on it as soon as it popped up. Totally worth it. I'm way too excited about this.
  • mangrothian
    Options
    I pretty much forfeited 3 years of birthday and Christmas presents from my husband by buying a VIP package ticket to see Tom Hiddleston at Philly Wizard Con in June. Jumped on it as soon as it popped up. Totally worth it. I'm way too excited about this.

O_O Totally jelly right now. It's worth all of those presents.
  • Francl27
    Options

Gosh yes. I love the guy. Going to be a long wait, and probably pretty stressful to be in line all day for the photo and the autograph and still attend the Thor pannel. Plus having to take an early train to be sure I'm there one hour early or something.
  • mangrothian
    Options

Gosh yes. I love the guy. Going to be a long wait, and probably pretty stressful to be in line all day for the photo and the autograph and still attend the Thor pannel. Plus having to take an early train to be sure I'm there one hour early or something.

What, no Asgardian cosplay outfit to worry about whilst on said train? For shame!
  • Francl27
    Options

What, no Asgardian cosplay outfit to worry about whilst on said train? For shame!

Haha. No I don't do cosplay. If I found that cute Loki dress I'd buy it though, but it's sold out, I think.
  • tinchick
    tinchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    While taking a walk outside today, I determined that in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe, I would be a Waterbender, my father would be an Airbender, my mother would be an Earthbender, and my sister would be a Firebender. Immediately after thinking this, I realized that it would be impossible for an Airbender and an Earthbender to have children with bending abilities other than air or earth.