Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• HedgeHaug
    HedgeHaug Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a mega-nerd by proxy. Our DM just announced that he's leaving to start a job at the Large Hadron Collider!
    Absolutely amazing! I would be so proud and green with envy! Wow...!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd-mom because I downloaded and printed the handbook for Pokémon the card game just so I can learn it and play with my son. He's been BEGGING me to play so we tried yesterday and I got into it. So today I took the time to find the manual (he lost all of his) and tonight we battle!!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I nust got entirely too excited to have a chocolate pudding snack pack
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    <<<<< this photo
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ^^ love your ticker! ^^ does make me miss Firefly though...*sighs sadly*
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I spent too much time playing video games and not enough time doing other things.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just converted the rest of my gaming group to the greatness that is Space Patrol Orion.
  • HedgeHaug
    HedgeHaug Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I argued over the differences between OCD and having a routine. Yeah, I won :drinker: . I'm a nerd. Say it proudly: I'M A NERD! And I LIKE my routine!!! I'm flying my nerd flag now!! Ha haha!:heart:
    PS: and that flag would be...you guessed it...anime colored!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I am back to mourning the loss of Firefly. I also want to get a campaign together for the Wheel of Time RPG.
  • basicjim
    basicjim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have spent the last two days watching the Pokemon VG and Pokemon TCG National Championships on Twitch!

• Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Because the tour guiding company I freelance for has specifically requested me for their Game of Thrones tour tomorrow. They don't know whether I watch GOT (I don't), they just said they thought I must be the type!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I went to the Harry Potter Studios yesterday, it was awesome :happy:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I'm jealous.

I watched the pilot of the new Sailor Moon series... almost afraid to admit that one, lol.
  • mruntidy
    Options

I'm jealous.

I watched the pilot of the new Sailor Moon series... almost afraid to admit that one, lol.

For a non HP fan it was pretty good, you get a good three hours plus out of it so it was a good way to spend the day. Sadly they had no Slytherin rugby shirts though :(
  • Kayleigh142003
    Kayleigh142003 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I spent most of the day watching Buffy, playing CoD and looking at some of the games that are going to be playable at this year's Eurogamer Expo... :D fun times!
    Also just joined this group, does that count!? :P
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I wake up every morning to Zelda's Lullaby from the Ocarina of Time as my alarm and my ringtone is the Overworld theme from Super Mario ^.^
  • twishu
    twishu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started another table top rpg. I am in 3 now: dnd 4e, star wars saga edition, and Apocalypse World.

Granted, two of the campaigns are nearing their conclusion....but that just means there will soon be time to play Apoc. World on a weekly(ish) basis with one of the best groups I have ever had the privlege to play with. :D
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Managed to get a Razorback and 35 Wolves painted and magnetised this weekend - still need to put the magnets in the weapon arms and paint the glowing eye lenses before I can work on the snow bases but the hard work is pretty much done

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • constellation709
    constellation709 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I like being excited about the things I like.
    Also I am wearing Star Trek socks (with my business casual outfit at my desk job shhh it's a secret!)
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Because I went to see Monty Python & the Holy Grail in the theatre by myself.