Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Complete and total nerd:

1) I spend the morning considering if swapping out the 2310M in my old Asus U31SD for a 2450M would be worth it. . . benchmarks suggest yes, but we are talking about TWO generations old tech now, so why do I care? Because nerd, that's why.

2) Watched MetalCanyon channel on youtube where he plays THE Julian Gollop in a preview of Chaos Reborn.

3) Also geeked out on a near mint condition 1993 Specialized Allez Pro someone is selling (my favorite all time group: Shimano 6400), but I'm going for a red, 1992 Bridgestone RB-1 frame. . . finally.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    <~~ got my Hidden Leaf village headband in the mail :P
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I spent the weekend hunting for Spider-man leggings to wear to Roller Derby
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    SugaryLynx - LOVE your ticker.

It was actually Saturday, not today, but I wore my new Deadpool T-shirt with pride :) and had a conversation on comic books with the waitress at lunch :)

Oh and my daughter told me her class schedule for fall and my biggest concern was what time she gets out of class on Friday so she can meet me at NY Comicon in October.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I spent most of the evening watching these honest trailers..

Rusell
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Thanks fanny!♡ I love me some Deadpool!!

Today, I'm a nerd because I'm proudly displaying the Pop! statues I have in my living room. Just got Brianne of Tarth from Game of Thrones yesterday! Already had Hodor and Daenerys
  • suleng
    suleng Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I spent the last two weeks building a wild west town to use for our rpg, Deadlands. I'm now building a stone hotel and the police station from Ripper Street for our next game set in Victorian Times. I'm not addicted, I can give it up ANY time!!!

I just choose not to!! :P
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Currently updating Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    And now watching M.A.S.K.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    ... I have been playing Rune Factory 4 all.day.long. With no plans of stopping.
  • ametolie
    ametolie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ...I'm in the planning stages of making a Peach Tanooki cosplay for GenCon in August!
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the honest trailers!
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the honest trailers!

They are so good I do like the Frozen one :)

Russs
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I think I may play Crusader Kings 2 all day...what am I supposed to do? The pool is closed!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Just got back from hiking in Whitby and there was the six monthly Goth Festival on - thus reinforcing my hatred for steampunk
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in work but trawling ebay for a dress with unicorns on it...and i cant wait for the weekend to play Prison Architect on Steam :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Basically watched the first season of Orphan Black in 2 days. So good.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ...because I'm packing my bags for an SCA event. Archery all weekend, yay!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have a recumbent trike.
    This evening I spent an hour automating code for work, just for fun and cuz I'm lazy and think the fracking compooter should do the work.