Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i spent my lunch break looking up transformers figures i want to splurge on once i get a permanent address. this one's a keeper. :devil:

mania%20king%201.jpg

Mania%20King%208.jpg
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Because I sleep with my Toon Link and Minion plushies. I'm nearly 21.
  • alannalenahan
    Options
    Because I just started my savings for my Horde/Shaman tattoo that I hope to get before Blizzcon.
  • Tealya
    Tealya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Because I just watched the Avengers and surrounding movies in a big marathon after seeing a trailer for Avengers 2; which isn't even close to coming out yet.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I just met Russell Howard whilst I was on my way to see a client and fanboyed all over him :D
  • constellation709
    constellation709 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I'm planning a Voyager marathon with my new roommates! #janewayrules
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've just returned from a week's swordfighting in a Welsh castle.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I've just returned from a week's swordfighting in a Welsh castle.

I'm not even going to try and post after that one.
  • scasey1656
    scasey1656 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My second job is at Magic shop where I get paid $7.50 an hour and I love it!
  • emmacken
    emmacken Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I tried to look up Final Fantasy VII sheet music and came across several defunct geocities sites...
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i spent all morning talking about Dr Who and Gurren Lagaan and then took an extra 20 minutes on break to finish reading a chapter in Furries of Calendor. not much work was done today yet lol
  • elixile
    elixile Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I tried to look up Final Fantasy VII sheet music and came across several defunct geocities sites...

:D amazing. I went back to Tumblr at lunch time where I RPed a character from FFVII for several years. Considering returning after a year long (or so) hiatus. y/y?

Also, not today but marathoned half of Attack on Titan last night.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Today my nerd brain is feeling emotionally overwhelmed from finishing Dragon Age Inquisition last night and seeing the last installment of the Hobbit today.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Today my nerd brain is feeling emotionally overwhelmed from finishing Dragon Age Inquisition last night and seeing the last installment of the Hobbit today.
    I saw the Hobbit on Tuesday. I enjoyed it but I squee'd when they played the Star Wars: Force Awakens trailer before hand.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I saw the Hobbit on Tuesday. I enjoyed it but I squee'd when they played the Star Wars: Force Awakens trailer before hand.

I might have also, lol!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    mruntidy wrote: »
    My PS3 broke with YLOD so i resurrected my PS2 to watch supernatural on then thought;

I should really get my megadrive, megadrive2, mega cd2,saturn, dreamcast, 32x, gamecube out, you know just to check theyre working ok

I think the commodore 64 might be a bit much though

I'm jealous i need a saturn and sega cd still. I need another tv for my old systems. I'm a nerd today because i am designing an 8bit inspired xmas tree.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because all the parts to build my new computer have come in, but I can't tear myself away from Dragon Age Inquisition to get started on the build.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today, I got a wicked migraine while co-op playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel because I just kept saying "I should take a break... okay, in 5 more minutes... okay, FIVE more minutes".

Also, I pretty much had the most obnoxious freak out with a friend over the release of Suikoden II on the PSN.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Today I am planning to skip my company holiday party so I can go home and play Dragon Age.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Figuring out how to fit wifi and a Arduino into HO trains. No joy so far.