Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I paid a large some of money for a gamecube adapter to play gameboy advance games on it and i'm working on a shadowbox to hold an NES copy of Terminator 2 signed by Robert Patrick who played the T-1000.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd beause I spent hours on spoonflower and all fabricpatters I chose Either involve physics, chemisry or electronmicroscopic cells
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I get giddy at seeing the large variety aircraft fly around at work and realize I work at a very unique place.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I literally squee'd when I saw the truck in front of me had a license plate holder that said "My other car is a Tardis".
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    Today I'm a nerd because I literally squee'd when I saw the truck in front of me had a license plate holder that said "My other car is a Tardis".
    Now I have to find that!!!!!

• Afura
    Options
    @PaulaKro - http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Other-Tardis-License/dp/B005FI5BBA That one is pretty expensive ($50, it's a piece of plastic), but if you google "my other car is a Tardis frame" there are some less expensive option.
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I spent hours painting Dnd minis that we'll probably never even use in our games just because I collect them, and now I'm going to play Mario with my kids.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I spent hours painting Dnd minis that we'll probably never even use in our games just because I collect them, and now I'm going to play Mario with my kids.

Don't feel bad, I'm fighting the urge to buy Shadowrun minis and i can't even find anyone to game with i just like shadowrun lol. Oh on that note today i'm a nerd because i spent 220.00 backing the shadowrun hong kong kickstarter (this was a month ago) and i'm getting 330.00 in book shelves for game storage.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Today I'm reading the original 1997 Deadpool comics. I have 1-69 to read. :)
  • SeekerOfPatterns
    SeekerOfPatterns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm fighting the urge to spend $60 on an UnderArmor Thor shirt that won't fit me because I'm not a guy. Heh.
    https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-under-armour-alter-ego-thor-compression-shirt/pid1268261-001
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The new Star Wars teaser. Enough said.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The new Star Wars teaser. Enough said.

and I started tearing up! I cant wait, comes out on my bday!
  • Afura
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm fighting the urge to spend $60 on an UnderArmor Thor shirt that won't fit me because I'm not a guy. Heh.
    https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-under-armour-alter-ego-thor-compression-shirt/pid1268261-001
    It's got the cape on the baaaaaaaaaaaack AHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT. There are female Asgardians, come on.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I wrote a Teacher's POV article for this year's yearbook and managed to hide a Doctor Who quote in it. Will promise cookies to anybody who spots it.
  • SeekerOfPatterns
    SeekerOfPatterns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's got the cape on the baaaaaaaaaaaack AHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT. There are female Asgardians, come on.

I KNOW!!!!!! I might just be spending $60 on a shirt that will never fit, because if it fits in the shoulders then it will be a tourniquet at the waist, and if it fits at the waist then it will be falling off my shoulders... I wonder if I could get it altered! LOL

(Oh, and yes: STAR WARS OMG STAR WARS)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I KNOW!!!!!! I might just be spending $60 on a shirt that will never fit, because if it fits in the shoulders then it will be a tourniquet at the waist, and if it fits at the waist then it will be falling off my shoulders... I wonder if I could get it altered! LOL

(Oh, and yes: STAR WARS OMG STAR WARS)

I own a total of 10 work out shirts and 9 are from Under Armour's Alter Ego line. 3 of them are a little snug on me but I am working on it. And yes, the new Star Wars teaser trailer.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Because I really just want to go home and play Imperial Assault. 4-0 Imperials in this campaign and last game I killed of Luke as a potential ally. Death the the rebel scum!
  • TheWarDoctor
    TheWarDoctor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Because I have this on the rear windshield of my Blue Acadia! xmqu6exsearp.jpg
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because... this morning, at one point while playing a word game, it occurred to me that I apparently can no longer -- nor will I ever be able to (or so it would seem) -- see the word "LORE" without thinking, "Data's brother"... there seem to no longer be 'any' synaptic connections that will 'allow for' 'immediate' recollection of the only other definition I knew the word to have, prior to ST:TNG 'having its way with' the language center of my brain (over 20 years ago! -- it took over 20 years of 'data' (no pun intended ;) ) regarding "lore" (no pun intended ;) ) for me to finally 'admit defeat' (?!))...

(Then again, maybe I was patiently waiting out whatever synaptic 'gang war' might be necessary, in order for 'The Originals' ;) to 'live on'... ;) )
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because i worked on parts for my vintage gaming Damprid boxes and decided to go with only one mario bros, maybe a tetris and at least one vintage arcade scheme.