Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I tried to talk my boss into letting me schedule time to play with Star Wars Legos with a coworker from out of town next week.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Can't get being able to meet Patricia Quinn and Barry Bostwick out of my mind.
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I joined this nerd group ;)
    And because I'm watching big bang while drawing up a star wars theme tattoo design with a pencil that looks like a duck hunt gun.....
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I joined this nerd group ;)
    And because I'm watching big bang while drawing up a star wars theme tattoo design with a pencil that looks like a duck hunt gun.....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd awesome because after searching on the internet for a couple of months I finally found a good version of Doctor Who 12th's Doctor theme music track which I listened to while going out jogging earlier today.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Today I signed up for nerdblock's arcade box. Even if the game stuff isn't that good the free tshirts that come with it will be welcome.
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Today I'm a nerd awesome because after searching on the internet for a couple of months I finally found a good version of Doctor Who 12th's Doctor theme music track which I listened to while going out jogging earlier today.

I love listening to the 11th theme while running. Really seems to give me that extra burst of speed!
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I spent 200.00 on book shelves for my room and there's another 150.00 worth in the cart for june.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Standing in line for the first show of Avengers 2 here. I was over an hour early and the line is huge already! Crazy.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I booked in date time with my husband to go to a local shopping centre to help build a 4m wide lego millenium falcon and two giant tai fighters.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Completely geeked out when I read that Martin Freeman will be in Captain America 3.
  • brendamkay
    brendamkay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am still plowing through my Free Comic Day stack.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Completely geeked out when I read that Martin Freeman will be in Captain America 3.

Benedict Cumberbatch is going to be Doctor Strange and aside from the movie, rumor has it that he will make his first appearance in the one of the upcoming Netflix Marvel series Iron Fist though supposedly just his voice. I wonder if somehow they will cross paths down the road in the MCU.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I spent 40.00 on 20 year old video games at a thrift store.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
  • SonicKrunch
    SonicKrunch Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have spent hours staring at this: http://i.imgur.com/nMpQXwq.jpg I think it would make a cool sleeve tattoo so I could stare at it always
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I bought 3 transformers cartoon box sets and a set of diecast 1/24 deloreans.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Afura wrote: »

I really like it! Been hooked on the new Sailor Moon on Hulu...
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because i've spent 3 hours staring at my complete special edition games deciding if i want to tear them apart to save display space.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I spent hours planning my schedule for Phoenix Comic-con (even though it will go out the window once I get there.)