Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ahoy-hoy!!
    I'm western sydney based, vertically challenged, with 10kg left to lose and am pretty active - feel free to add me :)
  • kakar0t
    Options
    Add me, looking to get shredded, IF and IIFYM :) Looking for lifters who count macros for friends!
  • Riarose72
    Options
    Hi, Queenslander here. I have lost 11kg and want to loose another 10kg and would love some help with motivation. Add me if you like..
  • infekty
    Options
    Been on myfitnesspal when i first decide to shredd back in September and i didn't even know this thing had a community until tonight! funny.. anyway would love to help motivate and encourage others.So feel free to add me!
  • romeo9188
    romeo9188 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to make some more friends on here pick up some tips and tricks
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Posted in here before and will again, heh.

29 year old male from Sydney here.

Started here in January 2012 and lost over 20kg. Started lifting weights in late May and love it.

Currently trying to cut body fat after putting on about 6kg when building some new muscle and hope to get to around 10% before starting again! I also play basketball and futsal.

Currently I'm doing Intermitten Fasting (16/8) and Layne Norton's "PHAT Workout".
  • aidensanma
    aidensanma Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends to motivate with, I'm from WA, 50+ and aim for health and strength :)
  • starlight_dream
    starlight_dream Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some more friends on here :) Espesh those who have an open diary, I love to get new ideas. I am 31, from Perth and I am a mum of 3 beautiful little boys.
  • romeo9188
    romeo9188 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy to make some new friends on here love this program makes dieting and losing weight so much easier
  • jessicaanth
    jessicaanth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some fellow Aussie friends! Particularly time-poor mums like me or others struggling with busy schedules. I'm 28, living in Brisbane, with a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son. Hoping to get to my goal by my 29th! I'd love to be fit at 30.
  • wannadance
    Options
    Hi!!!!! :smile: Can't believe I haven't stumbled over this group before! (dang it!! haha)

I'm from the Northern Rivers (NSW) and about halfway to my goal of 75kg.. would love more friends who are in a similar time zone! My buddies from o/seas are great but mostly asleep when I'm awake ;) Would prefer people with similar goals / age but in honesty am open to all FRs :)
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends to.

Feel free to add me!

:)
  • cvfs
    cvfs Posts: 1
    Options
    New years near here need start planning

Gold Coast 38 yo male in between careers

Was time for a change of everything lol
  • CLA085
    CLA085 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Canberra wife and mother of a 7month old. Currently on maternity leave and need to get back into shape!! Feel free to add me!!:smile:
  • dukanukem
    Options
    Hi guy from Perth here, just joined and looking to lose about 45kg - that's a scary number isn't it....anyone motivated and encouraging please feel free to add me, I'll need all the help I can get.

Thanks
  • dlzal
    dlzal Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi folks,
    I'm Scottish guy looking for some Aussie friends to add. :drinker:
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi I'm a busy mum of a 9 and 7 year old. Juggling full time work, part time study, plus running a household. I'm within about 5 kg to my goal weight. But looking at more body building now, so weight will more than likely start going up again ( which I'm at peace with :wink: )

Am happy to have new friends, whatever your background and goals are. Love meeting new people, and inspiring and motivating each other.

Mel
  • DJMartins
    Options
    Hi fellow Aussies, starting here now I need to get fit. I busted my shoulder last year playing rugby, the surgeon said I can get on the treadmill only at the beginning of jan.
    Have not had a ciggy since 1st of jan, now day 4 and feeling ok.

Here is hoping, add me to share the journey if you like

Cheers
  • hey_everyday
    hey_everyday Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a new Aussie on here too - in Perth. Any support welcome :)
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Hey peeps, Sydney based mum of 3.. I work full time (self employed) needing some new blood on the friend list. Add me :)