Add me as a friend list

Options
fragilegift
fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
I thought I would start a thread where those who want to be added as a friend or are looking for friends to add could come to one place, rather than searching through threads to see who has said 'feel free to add me' (usually on someone else's post)

If you reply here, you are up for 'friending.' If you want to filter those who might want to add...perhaps you could specify 'if you are trying to lose 15 kilos, add me' or...'if you have 5 school age kids or more, add me' that sort of thing.

Me? I'm in the process of losing 21 kilos (for now), don't use protein shakes or the like, and I don't go to a gym. I'm also kind of quiet at commenting on status', but if I do, you know I mean it. Oh, and I live in Launceston, Tasmania if you are looking for 'local' friends.

Replies

• TotalTiger
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends. I'm in my 40s, a mum of 3 young kids and looking to lose 60+ kgs. I'm from Melbourne. I've been at this for 6 weeks so far for a 7kg loss. I'm trying to change my life, not go on a diet. That means a little chocolate, a glass of wine and even maybe some naughty snacks are going to feature in my diaries if I have allowance for them. I also don't drink any meals and am trying to cut out as much processed food as possible. I have started to use the gym and am surprised at how much I'm loving it (it's also the only time without kids nagging me).

Add me if that's what you want in a friend. (Why do I feel like I've just put an ad on a dating site?)
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Im looking for new friends in the gold coast area =]
  • JoCam127
    JoCam127 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good idea, add me if u want :D
    Read my profile or check out my diary if you want any info first, I've got nothin' to hide & we all do it our own way ;)
  • shellgel
    shellgel Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me too please, new here :)
  • shellgel
    shellgel Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh and im from Tassie!
  • shellulrich
    Options
    def looking for local support, western sydney blue mountains
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Feel Free! :smile:
  • Neets86
    Neets86 Posts: 37
    Options
    25year old single mum from Sunshine Coast... feel free to add :)
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    im up for any support or a swift kick up the backside!! 24 female and living on brissy sth side!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm here too.....Jenni from Jervis Bay.....hi all :smile:
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm here too.....Jenni from Jervis Bay.....hi all :smile:

ADDED YOU ALL :flowerforyou:

Not you TT cause we are already buddies :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • at206155
    at206155 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    me too! Sydney suuthsider here, looking to lose the last 5kilos from having the babies!
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    im alway up for new friends/added support...

Ive lost 30 kilos & have another 8.5 to lose. My body is not budging, it appears to be happy at this weight, but guess what.... IM NOT..

Im from the Hunter Valley NSW.. Single mum of 1
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Add me, Moved from Melbourne last year to Toronto, Canada. Miss Australia. Need people to who know how I think.
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 25 years old, have lost over 5 kilos so far and hoping to shed another 10. I'm very friendly, and if you add me I'm sure you give you lots of motivating comments such as 'good work!' and 'wow great effort!' :D
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hey, Looking for workout and motivational buddies in the Parramatta area. Attend Fitness First most morning before work (except when i forget to set the alarm) and looking to lose fat and tone.
    Cheers, M:smile:
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I have been using the iPhone App for a month or so now, this is my first time on the site.

I'm 30 years old Adelaide boy looking for people to friend so my news feed is not so lonely. :)

I would not complaine if I got to know some locals that would be up for some weekend hikes one day either.
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me I'm near Newcastle
  • Jo_permiegirl
    Jo_permiegirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh, oh.... me too.. Central Coast NSW.. Married, kids, dogs ect ect.. would be great to have local support but an not friend fussy so add me :bigsmile:
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Any from the Nation's capital?

Seems to be a rarity around here, haha.