Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - always on the look out for more on here - love the motivation and support they offer.

I am from Perth, WA and I am 31 years old. I have heaps of weight to lose and will always any advice given. I do comment on posts and status and am on here every day.
  • liloneames267
    liloneames267 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 years old and live in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne. I have a 2 year old son and am looking to lose another 35 kilos (I've lost 3 so far as I've just restarted). Looking forward to adding some friends!
  • Tafey
    Tafey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    M, 29. Feel free to add. Preferred IF, leangainers, lifters and similar but all welcome :)
  • ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and from Melbourne. Feel free to add me!

6'0" and 80kg. I'm happy with my current weight and I'm either in the gym or on the bike 6 days a week :)
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow hi!
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are supportive to join me on my journey. I'm looking to lose around 60 kgs all up and have lost 8 kilos so far. I aim to lose the remaining weight through daily logging, exercise and setting small target goals for myself instead of just going straight for the 60 to motivate me more. I'm happy to add anyone who would like to add me and would particularly like to meet people with similar goals :)
  • dadcedman
    dadcedman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Sydney (inner west) and have another 59kg to lose (lost 6 so far). I have a gastric band and have tried most weight loss things on the market at one time or another. I have joined my local fernwood and see a PT there once a week. Support and motivation would be great.
  • lzygrl
    lzygrl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey!

I have been on MFP for a while now and I am down a little over 20kg from my starting weight. I have about another 20kg to go.
    I've only just started interacting on the forums and I am wishing I had taken the time to check them out ages ago, super motivating!
    I am living in the Top End, hot and humid right now which makes going out to exercise a bit of an effort - feel free to add me, I am on here daily =)
  • shedder3000
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • rob198600
    rob198600 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a 26 y/o guy from north eastern victoria, anybody can feel free to add me!
  • cathrinboerma
    cathrinboerma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    H, Tassie all the way and would love some aussie friend to keep me on track!!!!
  • Skye_high15
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and looking for some supportive and motivating friends! Single mum, 22 years old :)
  • rkennedy54
    Options
    Another girl from Perth (a bit older than that really). Would love to meet some local people on MFP.:blushing:
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also. My details are.....34 years old, mother of 4.5yr old and 3yr old. Training for half marathon and would like to lose around 9kgs. Will comment and encourage as much as I can.
  • kerrosmrs
    Options
    Add me too, mum from South Coast, NSW and mum of 3 girls.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends, from SA
  • JessicaK90
    Options
    feel free to add me, lost all motivation for a few months slowly getting back into it, gold coast :)
  • TatteredMisery
    Options
    Hey, 21 yr old from the GC here. Feel free to add me too, I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Any 40-somethings in QLD?

I'm Sharyn, I'm 42, and I still have a long way to go, although I'm feeling a lot better than I have in a long time physically. I'm a kilo or so off losing 30 kilos, which I'm not worrying too much about until after Xmas.

This place has been pretty awesome for information and support so far :)
  • ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes please, to some local(ish) friends. :)

I'm 24yr old from (Western) Sydney, and I'm looking to lose another 10 or 12 kg. I would love some support to keep motivated.