Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• NicB71
    NicB71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, im 40 from Melbourne. I'm down here on my own well besides the husband and two kiddies. I moved here from NSW and some how found food as my friend.

Please add me I would love your support and friendship. :)
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, happy to make some friends. I'm in perth if it helps at all
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Add me :D
  • Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Options
    26yr old from the beautiful Sunshine Coast... feel free to add! :)
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends.
  • Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm near the Fairfield/Liverpool area in Sydney. Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • magikpoetaus
    magikpoetaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm Lauren, 30, in Melbourne. I just joined tonight and came here looking for support, advice, tips and info. Would appreciate any friends, looking especially for Melburnians and people also new to losing weight (again! :P).

I am attempting to change my lifestyle rather than diet. I've begun eating more healthy, less processed food and take away junk, and am trying to get into the gym 2-3 times a week. Ideally I'd like to lose 30+ kgs one day... have managed 2kg so far in 1 month. Slowly but surely I'm hoping!

Hit me up peeps! :P

Lauren
  • lizraymer
    Options
    30yo married & mum of one - halfway, 19kg lost (with a 12month stall that followed) and 19kg to left to lose.

Happy for buddies to keep motivated.
  • lesleyale
    Options
    Hi my name is lesley, I'm from Geelong in vic, i'm mum to 3 kids, I work full time and i love MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend....
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    -Melbourne
    - am here to support!
    - ADD ME :D -
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/KMBmutt

EVERYONE SHOULD ADD THIS GIRL!
    She's from my office, great chick I love her to bits, but she's desperately in need of motivation, she's in the same boat as me with a partner who doesn't care if she gets in shape or not, which makes it really hard to get off the couch
  • Kiansha
    Kiansha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also. I'm from Canberra and 35. Looking to find friends to motivate and vice versa.
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 from Perth, trying to lose around 10kg, slow going but I'm not going to starve myself :) Anybody feel free to add me, support and motivation are the key!
  • ShrinkMeQuickly
    ShrinkMeQuickly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm an Adelaide girl living in London. I've lost 7 stone or 37kg before coming on here over the last two years - I've stalled on the loss for a few months now so looking for that extra boost and motivation to kick in again. I still have another 35kg to go! still one step at a time.....feel free to add me.

Sx
  • cyberletat
    cyberletat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 30 and from Melbs, and no kids, no partner. Have a little extra weight to loose and some fitness to gain. And looking forward to being in the best shape of my life by the end of the year. Add me if you would like to share your journey!
    xcl
  • blakhitman
    Options
    19 from Melbourne!
  • jmckeown
    Options
    Hi All,
    Lived in Melb for 21 years now living in Perth since last November
    Just joined a gym 3 weeks ago doing personal training 3 times per week which is good but would love some tips on what food to eat I am just trying to get Fit and Healthy
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)
    I've been using MFP on my phone for quite a while to track my calories but have only just discovered the message boards and groups. I'm 25 and living in Townsville, down 24kg and I'm about halfway. Would LOVE some friends to share motivation and support! :)
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Its me again!

(I can't edit the original post)

I've gotten to the target weight I set for myself this time last year, plus 2 extra, and now I am about to start work on the next stage (whether that is 10 or 20 kilos remains to be seen - though 15 sounds good). I took Winter 'off' (without gaining!) and come tomorrow I plan to get back out there again. I'll start back small and work up - depending on fitness levels.

MFP set my cals at 1260, but I am ignoring that and set it manually to 1400 - which, by all accounts, is still under my BMR so I am not going to be overly fussed about the numbers.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm amum of a gorgeous 2 and a half year old girl, married, living int he twee coast area of northern NSW, have plenty of animals, and would dearly love some friends to helpkeep me motivated, to stay on track.

Add me I'm not too fussy