Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• roninmars
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,

I am not new to MFP but this is my first post on the messageboards. I am always up for more friends and will accept pretty much anyone but here is a little about myself.

I am 30 years old and live in Darwin. Married with two little ones and have struggled with my weight pretty much my entire adult life. I am currently trying to lose about 27 kg but my immediate goal is to lose 3kg in 4 and a half weeks. This is to avoid issues at work as I am in Defence.

Friends on sites like this is always good to keep up the motivation and to keep you focused. Feel free to add me if you wish.

Cheers
  • roninmars
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,

I have been a member of MFP for awhile, but this is my first post on the messageboards. I am always do with like minded people as friends to help my keepmy motivation :smile: I will accept friend requests from pretty much anyone within reason. but here is a little about myself.

I am 30 years old. Originally from the Hunter Valley but am currently living in Darwin. I am married with two little ones and have struggled with my weight for pretty much my entire adult life.

Previously I have managed to lose 55kg in 12 months, but unfortunately just shy of 25kg have came back. So my ultimate goal is to lose 30kg but my more immediate goal is to lose 3kg in 4 weeks. This is to avoid unpleasantness at work as I am in Defence.

So anyone who is serious about losing weight and getting/staying fit should feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • kimastbury
    kimastbury Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Central Coast and would love some friends from this area.

I am 34, married with two kids. Work full time and run a small business so time is pretty scarce for me. I have just gone back to work after no. two and I have found I have to be super-organised (something I'm not brilliant at but I'm getting better... fast! lol)

I'm looking for people who will support me and share their food tips etc and I will do the same for you. I will be keeping my food diary every day and aiming to keep up with all posts although I have only just started and I'm still learning the ropes!
  • TheNovusVita
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys!

Melbourian here, lost ~5kg so far, want to lose another 25kg. Would love some support/motivation as well as give it too:)
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    add me! 27 from Melbs - lost just under 10kg to go and looking to lose another 5kgs! always looking for more support and defs like to share the encouragement around!
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Mum of 5...34kg down 15 to go. Open diary. Otherwise it's boring lol.
  • pokerkat10
    pokerkat10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Thought I'll introduce myself as well. My name is Kathy from Melbourne. I'm 25 and I would like to lose 15-20kg.
    I definitively need to surround myself with motivational and supportive people since I got one like that around me. Please feel free to add me. It's always easier when you're not alone:)
  • Cillamail
    Cillamail Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm 28 Female, from Western Sydney. I lost 18.5 kg's nearly three years ago now but slowly put 7 back on! So I am back into the swing of things and hoping to reach my (original) goal that I lost sight of.

I also play roller derby and so I'm looking to be the fittest and healthiest I can possibly be to excell at the sport I love sooo much !!

so... Add me! :D
  • mumrevamp
    mumrevamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey guys im new here, my name is april from perth, wa. would love to have new friends here and get some support :) feel free to add me up!
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, 35 male from Townsville in North Queensland here. always looking for new friends to help motivate and keep on track.

Lost 9.5 kg in the last 4 weeks and trying to lose about 30kg in all.

On here everyday so add me if you want someone regular to talk too.
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am in my early 50's living in Coonabarabran NSW - I have lost about 25kg already and have another 40 kgs to lose so am open to finding new friends - I work full time and am writing up my thesis for my Masters and will start a PhD next year so really need to keep motivated on this weight loss journey as it is so easy for life to get in the way but I am determined to make it.

If you feel like to want to add me as a friend please feel free.

Regards

Donna
  • SuperSmudger
    Options
    Always looking for new friends - ADD ME!
  • wallyshak
    wallyshak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me the more support the better
  • Lucy4oscar
    Options
    Hello, I live in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area. I join MFP months ago, got side tracked and have just come back. Im looking for new friends to keep me motivated this time around! Ive just done a community weight loss challenge and managed to loose over 8 kg - still have 22 to go. Add me as a friend and I'll help to keep you motivated.
  • serendypitee
    Options
    Newish here, from Brisbane and would LOVE to meet people to get inspiration and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend, Keep Smiling! Caz
  • at206155
    at206155 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    me too! Sydney suuthsider here, looking to lose the last 5kilos from having the babies!

hey add me too - am struggling to find the motivation to keep going - want to get these last few kilos off and be fitter and stronger!

Am here most days and like to comment.......
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Ok I like to keep my friends list relatively small so I can keep track of everyone and be supportive.
    But I have about 5 more spaces as I recently deleted some overly inactive people.
    I'm a bit quirky and mental
    I post a lot of crap all the time
    Sometime I also post some interesting stuff and random nuturition stuff and food ideas.
    And can be supportive and happy to listen or try help out with any problems
    I like to be able to see my friends food diaries too :)

So if your not completely scared off add me ( like I said about 5 more people would be manageable :) and send me a message with the request ..
  • little_lisid
    little_lisid Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    31yo, in Perth, happy to have more friends. Have lost 29.5kgs so far, aiming to loose another 20ish or so. Check out my profile for more info, I am a frequent commenter if you want that sort of thing. I tend to do quite a bit of intermittent fasting, yoga, weights, cycling.
  • Ghilber
    Ghilber Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am in my early 50's living in Coonabarabran NSW - I have lost about 25kg already and have another 40 kgs to lose so am open to finding new friends - I work full time and am writing up my thesis for my Masters and will start a PhD next year so really need to keep motivated on this weight loss journey as it is so easy for life to get in the way but I am determined to make it.

If you feel like to want to add me as a friend please feel free.

Regards

Donna

Ahh...Coonabarabran. When I was young, our family used to holiday to Jindabyne every year and Coonabarabran was out stop over place on the drive. I remember it was always exciting because we'd see rabbits there and we'd get take away.

I'm from Bray Park in Brisbane. Really trying hard to get back into running. I did 2 1/2 marathons in 2006 and my goal is to get back to that. Any runners in my area?
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Been on here for over a year now... had my ups and downs.

I'm a 26 year old Brissy girl who lives in Sydney. Feel free to add me.