Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• xdeadlyx
    xdeadlyx Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I only joined yesterday, but I must say I am addicted already haha
    I live in Canberra, but I am open to having friends anywhere. I work full time and study a masters full time too, so I really don't have much of a life LOL
    I want to lose about 40kgs, but have created my little ticker to be 8kgs as I want to break it down into small goals so it doesn't seem so overwhelming.
    Hope to have some friends soon.
    Dee :)
  • ToniDat
    ToniDat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Always love making new friends so feel free to add me.

I'm a mum of two high school kids :ohwell: who of course I love dearly:happy: , and about to hit 40 (thankyou Pittbull for pointing out that 40 IS the new 30 :bigsmile: ). My life has completely been turned upside down the last few years but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and enjoying all life has to offer. I've been on MFP almost 3 months and it feels like only yesterday, I seriously think its the best weight lose/fitness program I've ever tried, I'm halfway to my goal weight but feel this is something I could keep up forever, anyway enough rambling from me wishing you all a wonderful day and look forward to making new MFP mates :smile:

Toni
  • yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I from country Vic, have 2 children (one 7 and one 3months). Dont go to the gym but am swimming and walking. Want to lose 20kgs that i gained while pregga's but trying to do it in a way that is maintainable in the long term.
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, So I have been around for most of this year, I used to log consistently but don’t really log much anymore.

I’m at the stage where I’m happy to lose what’s left slowly as I’m more interesting in getting fit and strong and I can’t do that while eating at a deficit.

I would love more friends that go HARD with their exercise, I’m in the gym 3 times a week for a couple of hours at a time, I dragon boat twice during the week and hike 10~30km on the weekend. I can’t run though, but it’s one of my goals.

If you are at a similar stage I would love to see a friend request from you. :)
  • Petefry1
    Petefry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Haven't seen this thread before. Been on fitbit since last Nov. have nearly 4m steps and 15k floors on it. Lost 8kgs since jan. 5 and a bit to go to goal. Joined MFP about a month to go for extra motivation for the last bit. Lost a couple more since then.
    In Sydney's Hills District and work in the city. Currently training for city to surf in a months time.
    Happy to be added as friends on MFP and fitbit.
  • boobearloubear
    boobearloubear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends who like giving & recieving encouraging comments!! I'm a 21 year old melbourne girl, have gone from 76kg to 74 at the moment, hoping to get down to low 60s eventually. I log every day, love the scanner on the iphone app! I walk, run, make smoothies for breakfast, have lots of tattoos, am single. :)
  • tothf88
    tothf88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    whoo!!! I'll add ya!! I used to live in Brisbane too!!! But down in Sydney now:)

Please add me!!!! look forward in having a good group of aussies helping each other out!!! (actually I lie - i'm a KIWI!!!>< go all blacks!)
  • lisabella501
    Options
    Hi all,

Pleeez add me too:-) I am from Melbourne and would love some online friends who can support each other in our journey
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Forty four year old nurse in north Queensland. Have quite a bit to lose and find it a contant battle to move more. Just bought a FitBit to try and fix that, anyone else got one and have any tips?
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Started in febuary, on the 1 million kilo challenge this year. I started at a weight of 87.7kg and now down to 76 kilos. Im 137 cm :) I still have 10 kilos to go!! I want to be at least in a size 10 to 12!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    27yr old from Newcastle, NSW.

Lost 15 kilos so far, looking to lose another 10-15 after putting on weight after having to have open heart surgery.

Open to motivating friends!
  • jod11171
    jod11171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    40yr old ,QLDer, lots to lose, would like friends for motivation and inspiration!
  • AngrySnail
    AngrySnail Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd posted in here an hadn't! Ooops.

I'm a single mum from QLD. I have lost 20kg and looking to lose another 20kg. I don't have much real world support which is why I joined here. Thanks :)
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am always up for new friends and extra encouragement! Feel free to add me because it would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Peita3
    Peita3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on the gold coast, have lost 12kgs so far. It has taken awhile. I don't excecize. I have two boys and I am 41 years old.
  • kellyjomundy
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone, it'd be easier having more friends in the same time zone haha
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm moving to Brisbane from the United States in 2 weeks. I'd love some Aussie buddies to help me adjust to my new life in Australia. I log everyday, workout and try to support my friends as much as possible. :flowerforyou:

Thanks
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE some friends with similar life style:

- 25 years old, 5'3, 70ish kg
    - Work full time, study at nights
    - Pretty social (loves a drink!)
    - Not a huge fan of exercise
    - Looking to lose about 15kg

:)
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends - I'm just getting back into the healthy living thing. I'm trying not to think of it as dieting, as diets normal have a start and an end, and I always put the weight back on - it's time for a serious lifestyle change for me.

I'm 28, and I'm trying to lose 50kgs before I turn 30 - so I've got about 18 months. Aiming for 20 kgs this year, and the rest next year.

Feel free to add me :)
  • joannaleasa
    joannaleasa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me ploise!