Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Im 27 year old mum of 2 little boys from melbournes outer western suburbs. I am about halfway to my goal have about another 30 or so to go. Undecided on my final goal will see how im feeling. Never imagined i would go as well as I have. Always up for new mfp friends :)
  • Naomilette
    Options
    Hay all I'm form Adelaide! every one can add me as a friend!!
  • captainsuperpants
    captainsuperpants Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've only been on here for a week, but I lost 2 kilos already (i think it was probably more like 1.5, but the scales i'm using are rubbish). My aim is to lose 0.5 to 1 kilo a week and keep it off.

I'm 32, single and live in a tropical environment. I am 172cm tall and currently 83 kilos (from 85). First goal is to lose 10 kilos (which would make me 75 kilos) and then see where i'm at. I don't really have an issue with my weight, but am aware that I'm getting older and want to be healthy and look a little better (i'm already pretty damn hot though LOL).

It's making a big difference to me simply not snacking. I've learned I eat too many carbs, and I don't keep my diet interesting so tend to get bored. I don't exercise much, so it's all about the food for now. I'm not that interested in exercise, I just walk or sometimes do yoga or swim. In the past when i've increased exercise significantly i've found myself getting CRAZY hungry and blowing the whole thing anyway.

I wasn't going to chat to anyone, but I think the key to this thing has to be the community aspect. I don't have anyone else around me to do this with and I'm afraid I won't stay motivated. This weekend is a killer because I have a friend visiting and we'll be eating out and going out of town. Which is fine, I want to be cruisy with this, but also to RETURN to it if I have a few days off.

Determined to really achieve something this time!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

30840059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    I'm almost 30 and work in Melbourne, Victoria.
    I hope I can make some new friends to be my online weight loss buddy for some inspiration & help!
    Please add me and dont hesitate to share any tips if you have them!
    I have 20kgs to lose and my motivation to get into shape is to look good on a holiday I'm taking with my husband for my 30th birthday in June 2013.

All the best in your weight loss journeys
    Kind Regards,
    Bel

I turn 30 next year as well, and I'm hoping to lose a bunch of weight before my birthday :) It's a good motivation, I've got a bit more to lose thou. Good luck!
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    NSW Central Coast here.

I have a long way to go and more friends would be great.

Im 40 and need to lose 20kilo.
  • _J_en
    _J_en Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    NSW Girl, feel free to add as looking for motivation to keep me going every day.

30kgs to lose!

:smile:

2522291.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • girlybirdy
    girlybirdy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 29, from central west NSW and have lots to lose!

Have lost 20kg so far, so must be doing something right. I'm only just getting into the whole 'community' side of this site....so let's be friends! ;)
  • katmunno
    Options
    Mum of 2 from Sydney :) Looking to lose about 20kgs and defiantly need aussie friends to inspire and motivate me!
  • KelliMarie89
    Options
    Young Mum of one beautiful little girl, From Mackay Queensland. Looking to lose 30 kilograms. Feel free to add me.
  • essensual911
    essensual911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live in Canberra would very much like to add more female friends over 30 to keep each other motivated. I'm trying to shed less than 10 kilos. It's been a long and tiring process. To meet my goal I'm on a 1,200 cal a day + alternating between elliptical training/stairs and swimming. I work out 5 - 6 days a week, drink homemade veggie juice, and take a few vitamins. I cook most meals and try to balance between clean/healthy and tasty. My partner told me to stop eating --- that's the kind of support I get at home --- so I think my chance of success pretty much depends on friends here at myfitnesspal. Let's do this together!
  • mmfit4fun
    Options
    HI all,

I'm from Perth and have lost 20 kilos over 2 years before joining this site with another 20 to go until goal. True, it hasn't been quick and that's mainly due to a number of relapses to my terrible eating habits. I work full time and study for my Masters part time so pretty busy. Also live alone so easy to not look after myself. My incredibly supportive boyfriend is a personal trainer. Happy for anyone to add me cos I'm basically lazy and need all the support I can get. :-)
  • aussiecaseylee
    Options
    Hi everyone! Good to know there's plenty of Aussie's on this site :) I'm 26 from Perth. Feel free to add me :)
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in Perth but from the UK originally... Been on MFP since Feb but only just found this group! I go to Bokwa classes in Scarborough and Warwick and can highly recommend them to help with weight loss and fitness! Be great to have some new Aussie friends :smile:
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 21, feel free to add me if you like. Trying to loose my final kilos and trying to change my lifestyle!
  • pleasant_dreams
    pleasant_dreams Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Jacinta, 22 years old, and live an hour north of Newcastle NSW. Small coastal town with gorgeous beaches and killer surf :)
    I've gone from eating WAY too much, to eating way too little. And am now trying to find a happy medium. Amost 30kg lost, and I still have 30kg to go.

Always up for a chat :) Add me?
  • bootygone
    Options
    Hi guys... Im in NSW, feel free to add me...
    Mum of 5 kids, almost half way through my journey. I want to lose at least 30kg, so far I've lost 12kg.... I weigh in every Wednesday, & my diary is open....
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    anyone else in Mackay Area?
  • jemjemsh
    jemjemsh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 27yo Brissie girl, just new at this looking to lose about 10kg. I want to get fit and be healthy
  • Sandra59
    Sandra59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'd like some fitness pals to encourage and to be encouraged by.

I am aiming to lose 5 kilos and get a six pack. Today was day 1.
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    Need to get back on track. Just started back using this again, been hectic and also ill. Need to keep motivation up ready for next march's fun run!!