Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• xButterflyEffectx
    xButterflyEffectx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Perth girl, 50, busy...let's get through this together....add me if you ok with the age and location :) Colette
  • luv4music68
    Options
    hey, id love some friends. SA girl, 21, need to lose about 30kg :)
  • barge67
    barge67 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love some friends to share info with ect,add me if you want,NT guy ,45,trying to get back to under the ton :bigsmile:
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    Yep i'm on the lookout for friends offering support and advice! Have got 10.5Kg's to go - recent holiday bolstered that figure :-( .
    Am in Perth...don't hold it against me :-)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Any from the Nation's capital?

Seems to be a rarity around here, haha.

Nah there are heaps of us around! We're just too embarrassed to admit it lol! I'm a Tassie girl, now in Canberra. Have lost 29.3kgs with a few more to go :)
  • alliepat
    alliepat Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All

I too am looking for some MFP friends to keep the mutual encouragement up!

I live in Sydney and I've just started on losing 20kg before my 41st birthday. I'm also doing the couch to 5k program to get my fitness back up as well.

Please everyone feel free to add me too :)

Good luck everyone!!
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Any from the Nation's capital?

Seems to be a rarity around here, haha.

Nah there are heaps of us around! We're just too embarrassed to admit it lol! I'm a Tassie girl, now in Canberra. Have lost 29.3kgs with a few more to go :)

Hahah! A relocator! I myself came to CBR with my family back in 1994, so technically not a true Canberran :tongue:
  • Roundabouting
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! Lol, I'm new here so I'd love a few friends =D. I'm 24, a sydney-sider but don't mind friends from all over, just looking for some encouragement and camaraderie.
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Newcastle area have lost 13kg so far with another 17 to go. Happy to have friends from anywhere :flowerforyou:
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm from sunny Canberra...add me if you like!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Hey man me too!!!
  • medlicott68
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would like some supportive friends to help with motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Rollingstone74
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to MFP, not new to weight loss ,38, male from country vic , feel free to add me.
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me one
    too.
  • evakay1
    evakay1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    21Y/O going from 71kg to 55kg! South Sydney. 1/4 of the way there! yeah!
  • MelsieK
    MelsieK Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to this group, always happy to add more friends.

I'm from country Vic, have lost 15 kgs so far, about 10 while on MFP, have 10 kg to goal weight. Getting into running. Busy mum of 2, working part time and sorta studying.

Mel
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    Anyone from down under is always welcomed to add me if they want.
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Brissy girl living in Sydney :)

Just got a few kilos to lose but it's an ongoing battle...

Feel free to add me (please send a note so i know you're australian but please - like to keep it local)...

Hayley :)
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sydney bloke living in Carlingford. I ride my bike around Homebush a fair bit and go to the Carlingford Fitness First several times a week, and use a trainer their Mondays and Thursday's.

I play (will be playing?) rugby for Epping so if anyone is looking for a gym buddy or just someone to help motivate them and kick their butt if they slack off more than me, then I am your man :laugh:

Oh yeah, I am going to do the Tough Bloke at the end of June, that's my next big target.

Feel free to add me any way, I really am a nice guy, but don't tell the other rugby players, they think I am a hard man :glasses:

Cheers
    Michael