Red team!

Options

Replies

• Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am really tired today I think I may not be eating enough
    Do you all eat your exercise calories?
    I was at 1600 and wasnt loging my calories then someone said I should eat my exercise calories and 1600 was to high Im losing but Im feeling so tired:(
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am really tired today I think I may not be eating enough
    Do you all eat your exercise calories?
    I was at 1600 and wasnt loging my calories then someone said I should eat my exercise calories and 1600 was to high Im losing but Im feeling so tired:(

I usually eat my workout calories. Not always all of them since on my long run days I may burn over 1000 cals, but I try to always eat at least 1/2 of them. And I try really hard to listen to my body and eat when I feel hungry and I wont ever force the calories just to reach a certain level. Sometimes it takes alittle playing around with the numbers before you find the number that works best for you!!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Options
    i got in 1400 today
  • floridacna
    Options
    I'm excited to weigh in on Monday! I challenged myself to ride my bike across town today and I made it... wonderful feeling!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to weigh in on Monday! I challenged myself to ride my bike across town today and I made it... wonderful feeling!

That is awesome! I think one of the keys to weight loss is challenging yourself! And just staying on top of what you need to do to get the job done! Have a nice trip to London Fifi! Hopefully you will still be able to log in and talk to us? Just stay on top of your game...and keep your eye on the prize...which is a lower number on the scale!!

I had a small nsv I wanted to share with you all...it happened yesterday...I was talking with one of the trainers, Marie, I use to train with at the gym (I actually got to train with her for 6 weeks for free because she was new and I'm friends with her boss, who asked me if I would do her a favor (lol) and train with this new trainer! OF COURSE!! Anyway I was asking Marie a question and she said oh my gosh angie, how much weight have you lost? You look so tiny (huh?, I know I'm not tiny but compared to what I use to be maybe I appear to be?! ha!) I told her I'd lost around 25 lbs. and she told me I looked great! What a nice feeling! It makes all that hard work worth it!

Hope everyone is doing great!! Red team rocks!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    babbgirl, congrats on the awesome loss last week, hope this week is awesome too! I'm excited too, been under my cals all week.

Ang: Good luck at the interview! And great feeling when someone notices all the hard work you've been doing!:heart:

Fifi:thank you! I am feeling better! and congrats on the 175 days! Have fun in London!!:smile:

Mickey, great bike ride! It feel so good to get out!

So I'm feeling more like myself now, being sick is no fun :sad: But no more complaining from me!!
    Hope everyone is having an awesome week and good luck with the weigh in on monday!!
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

That is awesome! I think one of the keys to weight loss is challenging yourself! And just staying on top of what you need to do to get the job done! Have a nice trip to London Fifi! Hopefully you will still be able to log in and talk to us? Just stay on top of your game...and keep your eye on the prize...which is a lower number on the scale!!

I had a small nsv I wanted to share with you all...it happened yesterday...I was talking with one of the trainers, Marie, I use to train with at the gym (I actually got to train with her for 6 weeks for free because she was new and I'm friends with her boss, who asked me if I would do her a favor (lol) and train with this new trainer! OF COURSE!! Anyway I was asking Marie a question and she said oh my gosh angie, how much weight have you lost? You look so tiny (huh?, I know I'm not tiny but compared to what I use to be maybe I appear to be?! ha!) I told her I'd lost around 25 lbs. and she told me I looked great! What a nice feeling! It makes all that hard work worth it!

Hope everyone is doing great!! Red team rocks!!:heart::heart: :heart:
    [/quote]

Congrats on your NSV!!! That is something that is ALWAYS nice to hear:)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Options
    Feel a tad better today I think I will be doing JM soon (No more trouble Zones) plus a run later.
  • floridacna
    Options
    Its a wonderful feeling when someone notices your weight loss. Keep up the great work and congratulations!
  • Ctcaa90
    Ctcaa90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I really think this challenge has kept me motivated. The team support has been great. I actually think about the team when I am exercising to keep me going instead of quiting when I get tired. Thanks everyone!!! :flowerforyou: Happy exercising and calorie counting!
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That’s a really nice nsv angbieb! Well done! It’s really nice when it shows that much.

Boolahboo I’m glad you are feeling better now. You’ll be working out again in no time.

Mickey, well done on the bike ride. There is really great satisfaction in doing all of this isn’t there...at the end of the day this is all for ourselves isn’t it and that’s the best satisfaction.

I hope to be able to get on here in the evenings while I’m away...if the hotel has wifi so I can bring my laptop. I must check tonight. DS is 6 so we will be staying in in the evenings so I will have loads of time.

Babbgirl and cwilliams – it sounds like you are both looking good for the weigh in tomorrow. It sounds like everyone has put in good effort. I am hoping for at least 1lb down...wish it was more, but after 6 mths at this I have slowed down...as long as it is coming down I’ll settle for that. Talk tomorrow...good luck on the scales!!!!
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone is ready for the WI tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time (my 1st challenge!) I've done well this week and continue to do some exercise everyday.

GO RED!! :)
  • floridacna
    Options
    I am excited too... I think its been a good week for me! We can rock this weigh in!
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow all!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    We have an awesome team I have a feeling we are going to do excellent!!
    Yay red!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO RED TEAM:heart: LETS GO:heart: !!!!
    This challenge has been awesome for me. It really has helped to keep me in check so far!!!
    Good luck everyone on WI tomorrow!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations A! Keep up the good work!

My family and I will be staying in a hotel starting tomorrow due to the leak that ruin our kitchen cabinet at our Townhome ...booooo But that won't stop me to do my workout. I will be using the fitness center at the hotel. =)

Good luck Red Team I know We can do this!!!

GO Red Team!
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey red team! looks like everyone did great on the first challenge!! Let's keep it up with the next one and add up those minutes!!

Tal, hope you don't have to stay in the hotel too long! But good idea to take advantage of the fitness room!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Boo, Hopefully.... (fingers crossed)
  • ewaldjess
    Options
    I think this challenge is going to be just what I needed! I think the support for people going through the same issues, no matter how far they are on their journey, is amazing! Thank you so much for all the extra encouragement! Especially Boolahboo! Cwilliams8676 and Fififox!!! It means so much!! :-)