Red team!

Options

Replies

• OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    We have this weeks challenge in the bag! We can do it with a little push!

x
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think this challenge is going to be just what I needed! I think the support for people going through the same issues, no matter how far they are on their journey, is amazing! Thank you so much for all the extra encouragement! Especially Boolahboo! Cwilliams8676 and Fififox!!! It means so much!! :-)

Aww :heart: you're welcome!
  • fm32439
    fm32439 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!! Go Red!!!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    hi red team!

hope your all well ,i did a 5k yesterday (treadmill) and am feeling great,now to work on my time.
    i have seen a loss on the scales but not sure i trust it so will wait till weigh in to log it xxx:bigsmile:
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Woohoo! Red team is in the lead!! This is just the motivation I need. Thank you for including me in this! :heart:
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Team huddle anyone?!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You're all doing amazing!! :) Be strong and keep going :)
  • floridacna
    Options
    awesome we are 1st place this week... congrats everyone...keep up the good work!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their minutes for this week???? Lets push ourselves and win again this week!!!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yep, we are going to win the challenge this week because our team is so awesome!!!
    Yay Red!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just saw all the red team totals!!! We are doing AMAZING!!!! Let's work hard & keep that #1 spot!!! I like being there:)
    Be strong & stay focused!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • floridacna
    Options
    hi doing good on minutes.....745 so far
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    hi doing good on minutes.....745 so far

Wow thats awesome!!!
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey Red Team!!! :heart:

It's Friday & that means for most of you the start of your weekend! Be strong & get that exercise in for Monday's WI!
    Let's not lose our lead!!!! I think we have an AMAZING team!!!
    Have you noticed how much corespondance our team has compared to the others?
    We got this guys!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I think this challenge is going to be just what I needed! I think the support for people going through the same issues, no matter how far they are on their journey, is amazing! Thank you so much for all the extra encouragement! Especially Boolahboo! Cwilliams8676 and Fififox!!! It means so much!! :-)

Glad if I can be of help - I was away for 3 days so I didn't get to post much. I will apologise on advance for this weeks performance. The scales did NOT love me this morning. I walked every inch of London - serious miles clocked up - but food wise it was not a good performance - I gained a lot more than I thought I would so will try to claim back some of it before weigh in on Monday - My exercise total should be pretty good though : )
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    fififox- I'm sure your weight will go back to where it was fast, once you get back into a routine, vacations will do that! Awesome job on all the walking!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! exercise lots!!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im doing good with exercise thanks to my newfound love SWIMMING 90 minutes a day lol
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Boohlahboo, looks like you were right - after 2 days of really watching myself I seem to be back down within range of where I was - very strange...I ate out all the time when away and wonder if the sodium levels were high and if maybe I retained water...anyway - things looking much better now:smile:

Well done cwilliams! My treadmill arrives on Tuesday - too late for this challenge, but it should help overall.

Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow - last day before weigh in. I am going to try not to eat too many easter eggs! My birthday is Monday but celebrating tomorrow....will have to really try to keep my resolve!

BTW, go reds!!! great team result last week!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing?
    Ive swam daily at least 45 minutes My speed is increasing. My foot and knee however are still bad swollen still bruised still and i swear it look misshaped I guess back to the drs I think I need to accept pain meds:(
    My food has been slacking this week but Im so active with swimming it balanced out lol
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Sorry red team, I hurt my knee, gained weight, and did poorly in this weeks challenge. I am really sorry!:cry: I feel awful. I haven't been posting either. But that is all going to change today! I'm going to get back on track and try to be more encouraging to you all! I have just had so much going on! I have tons of homework and I got a job!! But I want to be there for you all, my awesome red :heart: teammates! From what I've seen you've all done so great this week! I'm proud to be on the red team!!! xxang :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: