Red team!

Options

Replies

• floridacna
    Options
    You can't help injuring your knee... we all have setbacks sometimes...hang in there! Just keep moving forward however you can and take care of your knee. Hope you have a great day!
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry red team, had a bad week eating wise, going to smarten up now! And my back is starting to feel better, but still can't do too much exercise :frown:
    Everyone else looks like they did great! keep up the good work!

Ang- take care of that knee!! don't be like me and think it's feeling better and hurt it more :wink:

:heart:
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Angieb and boohlahboo....just take care of your injuries and don't be hard on yourselves. We work as a team and I am sure that over the 12 weeks we will all have not so great weeks either at challenge or weight ( I know I will!!!) and that's o.k. It's a combined total and I am sure we will do fine. Best of luck to all for this week and for those who have injuries, mind yourselves.

I will be challenged this week as I don't even know what the moves are....youtube here I come! Dying for another calories or exercise minutes challenge...my treadmill arrived today - yaaaaay!

Angieb, congratulations on the new job!
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else wondering why week 2 results haven't been posted yet?
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    yes i wanna know the results!!
  • fififox
    Options
    I guess it's easier to do as much as possible in one go...in fairness, people are slow to log their results which is probably more the problem - otherwise Laura would have to do it in bits and pieces over several days - with busy lives I am sure it is necessary to wait til the majority are in. I can understand it.
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    OperationSwimsuit86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Boo! Still no results!
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    I know that some people are real busy but really, it's a few minutes from Friday now! It only takes a minute to log in & post your weight & results!
  • fififox
    Options
    I agree. TBH I think you will see the drop offs soon and the more serious will stick around and the majority will log closer to time so it will make it easier to log the chart and get an early result.
  • clantiguap
    clantiguap Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am lost! what is the next challenge?
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    Ok so the results were posted but nothing about the challenge?? I'm taking this challenge VERY SERIOUSLY & I keep checking in to see how everyone is doing, the results, who won.....I hope the ones who aren't actively participating are removed so those of us who are really trying can know what's going on. Sorry if this offends anyone I truly don't intend to.
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    I am lost! what is the next challenge?

We are currently doing the Week 3 Challenge. It's almost the end though. A new one will be given on Monday.

Heres your challenge for week 3 begining 4/9/12

This week we challenge you to work on your upper body strength!!

The goal is to complete each of these exercises 5 days this week, 10 reps each day. But we will only be reporting totals so space them out however you can fit them into your schedule!! I included videos below the workout in case you dont know how to do them properly. Oh and if you dont have weights or belong to a gym....you can use water bottles or cans of beans...whatever you have to make it work!!

50 Push-ups
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaIpD_zfrJI&feature=fvsr
    In the video, she shows modified and regular push-ups, do them however you feel comfortable!!

100 Bicep Curls (50 each arm)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_CNYidOw0

50 Tricep Dips
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0326dy_-CzM&feature=relmfu
    You will need a bench or chair to complete these!!
  • fififox
    Options
    Hi babbgirl. Last time people dropped out all the way through...I think particularly in the latter half - lets just make sure we are among the ones still here at the end :laugh: I hope everyone has a good weekend...weekends can be challenging!
  • Boolahboo
    Options
    Just saw the results! way to go everyone!!
  • floridacna
    Options
    great work everyone... this weeks challenge is harder but doing my best! It's been a long time since I did any push ups..lol

I took a body pump weight lifting class on thursday and paid for it all day friday..... my legs hurt sooo good!
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    RED TEAM GOING STRONG!!!!! LEADING 2 WEEKS IN A ROW...LET'S KEEP IT UP:)
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I only have friends on here that I know personally. No offense to anyone at all. I just prefer it that way. LOVE staying in touch though with my Red Teammates here:) We have a great team w/lots of support! Proud to be on this team:heart:
  • babbgirl1975
    Options
    Sorry red team, I hurt my knee, gained weight, and did poorly in this weeks challenge. I am really sorry!:cry: I feel awful. I haven't been posting either. But that is all going to change today! I'm going to get back on track and try to be more encouraging to you all! I have just had so much going on! I have tons of homework and I got a job!! But I want to be there for you all, my awesome red :heart: teammates! From what I've seen you've all done so great this week! I'm proud to be on the red team!!! xxang :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

How's your knee doing? Better I hope!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    2# loss im 3 pounds away from 200 and 4 from being under woohoo hoping to lose 5# this week
  • Boolahboo
    Options
    That's awesome C!

Let's drink lots of water this week! Go red team!!