Week 1 - CHALLENGERS

Options

Replies

• carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow those leg lifts were challenging! I didn't think I would be able to do it, but I did! I love how this challenge is pushing me to go a little further than I would on my own.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow those leg lifts were challenging! I didn't think I would be able to do it, but I did! I love how this challenge is pushing me to go a little further than I would on my own.

I was able to get them done...but not 60 seconds at a time. I did the full 3 minutes but my longest single time was 45 seconds
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    4/6 Day 5

Exercise Challenges - YES!
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - YES!
    Walking Challenge: 3 miles
    Burned 309 calories: 1801/32500
    Minutes 62: 267/1950

Yes, those leg lifts were crazy. I couldn't hold the full minute but I did what Bethany did. I am wanting to eat tonight but I am just going to go to bed early so I don't have to take away my 5 points :smile:

Have a great night everyone!
    Dorie
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Day Five
    Exercise Challenges - Yes. The leg lift hold was a killer! I did a 60 second one. Then two 30 seconds holds, then 3 20 second holds!!!

Water 12 cups
    Under calorie goal - yes
    walking challenge - none! :(
    calories burned - 241 counted today + 1983 + /32500 = Sharon better get a move on!!!!

I got a TON done today - probably burned a lot of extra cals, but didn't even try to track it all. Plus I had work this evening I hadn't expected, which was GOOD....we get to buy groceries again next week! ;)

Minutes exercised - 30
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Tomorrow I'll weigh in and then leave. I think I'm taking the laptop so may be able to post tomorrow night. If not, I'll take care of the spread sheet details Sunday evening when I get in. I can log my food from my cell phone. Have a great Easter, everyone!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Where did everyone go? The thread got quiet all of a sudden.

I am down 2. 8 pounds. SOOO grateful about that. I have yet to do workouts and waters. VERY busy day!
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just been busy busy!

only lost a pound this week. that's better than nothing though! and gives me more motivation for next week.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Just got in town a couple of hours ago from my overnight leadership retreat - just as I'd expected, there was no cell signal there and no WiFi (who builds a cabin in the woods now-adays and doesn't have WiFi???? :noway: ) Anyways - I was able to walk a little bit, - but I did go over my calorie goal yesterday.... the food was amazing!! :laugh:

I hope that you all did GREAT and am going to start tonight on the collecting the stats for this week...

PLEASE POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH-IN RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD......

I'm putting up next week's challenges right now and will start a brand new thread tomorrow morning for WEEK #2. :drinker:

Have a GREAT EASTER everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

I am down 2. 8 pounds. SOOO grateful about that. I have yet to do workouts and waters. VERY busy day!

AWESOME!! :love:
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds here! :happy:
  • shapestocome
    Options
    I am down .4 -- I will take it! Anything at this point gets me closer to my goal!
  • shapestocome
    Options

Way to go Shelle! You are doing great :flowerforyou:
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Dear Challengers! SOme of us are out of town. I am at my parents because DH is still in MT. It's nice to see them but my computer doesn't work here and I am on my Mothers, which is STRANGE and S-L-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (She uses a satelitte card that won't work in mine) I will post my points if I can but won't weigh in until I get home tomorrow. I don't like to weigh in mid-day...it won't be very accurate, but I'll do whatever works!

CONGRATULATIONS all you fabulous losers!!! So proud of our group!

I think some folks are traveling, like I am, this weekend and away from their computers!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am off for my walk on this lovely day. :heart: Kackie
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa, I cannot get to the spreadsheet to add my points until I get home tomorrow afternoon. Hope that's ok! THANKS, Kackie
  • Jem97
    Jem97 Posts: 54
    Options
    this week I actually gained .6 pounds. I don't know why, it could just be water weight or something, especially since I lost half an inch. I added it as -.6 points, are you supposed to do that or leave it blank if you gain?
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wk 1 weigh in - 152

does week 2 start Sunday or Monday?
  • adupras77
    adupras77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Down 1.3 this first week. Way to go everyone, keep up all your hard work.:tongue:
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh in day! I am down 1 pound- it was 2 pound a couple of days ago but I went back up 1. I think it may have neen too muck salt that did it. Oh well I am happy wirh any loss I can get. Today I did really well eith the challenge exercises and alsi went for a 3 mile hike. I was having a great day with my food until I went over my parents house for an Easter celebration. 2 helpings of my grandmothers mac and cheese and a slice of chocolate cream pie and I would say I went way over calories today.
  • shapestocome
    Options
    4/7 Day 6

Exercise Challenges -No - didn't get them in today but will get them done!
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - YES!
    Walking Challenge: 8 miles
    Burned 815 calories: 2616/32500
    Minutes 127: 394/1950

Great job with the losses everyone! I am going to do my best tomorrow for Easter but I do have 2 dinners to go to. I am planning on getting some good miles in to offset the calories I may consume!

Have a Happy Easter everyone!
    Dorie
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Day Five
    Exercise Challenges - yes

Water 12 cups
    Under calorie goal - yes
    walking challenge - one mile plus Thursday's 2 mile challenge, so I can mark Thurs. complete now, too.
    calories burned - 508 counted today will add when I'm home and can get to the spreadsheet.

No weight loss this week. I'm just telling myself one of these days all this work will show again, and at least in this plateau, I haven't GAINED anything. But ...... *sigh*. I wanted to lose weight.

Back to my girls......will check in tomorrow night when I'm home and get the spreadsheet updated. Have a wonderful Easter, everyone!