Before/Progress/After Photos!

Options

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Great idea, Lucia! Pictures really do tell the story. :) Love seeing the progress you all have made so far; every inch counts!!! Here's mine

I've only been "eating more to weigh less" and lifting weights (consistently) for the past month, but prior to, I was on a modest calorie reduction (1/2 lb / week) and almost always ate back most of my exercise calories (rarely net below my BMR). I've seen a small weight increase, but have really noticed my muscle tone improve!! So excited to see how mucj better it can get :)

Wow!!!! It's hard to believe you've gained any weight. You look thinner and toned!!! You can definitely see the muscle tone, esp in your arms and tummy area!!!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    *waves* Newbie here, trying to constantly remind myself to keep eating plenty to fuel my body :) Learning slowly slowly - started my new healthy living journey on the 3rd of January and haven't looked back! I make sure to take rest days and enjoy the forbiden foods as well as looking after myself. Biggest inspiration is my cousin-in-law who went from 23%-ish body fat to recently completing P90X2 and a little over 5% body fat - he's now a P90X coach and my inspiration :D (http://teamwarriorbody.com/about-me/)

Anyway - my progress pictures so far, need to do 90 days ish photos but have been on hiatus for a little over a week due to injury and Easter holidays :D

MERGEBACK60.JPG
    MERGEFRONT60.JPG
    MERGESIDE60.JPG

Currently doing 30 Day Shred - 9 days level 1, 7 days level 2 and just started level 3 today :)

Good job! P90x is awesome! I'm in phase 1 and loving it!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Okay guys, I just noticed that I was suppose to post my new comparison pic here, so along with the others already posted, here is another comparison photo.

scz9d5.png

Oh. My. Gosh. WOW! I saw your pics on the other thread but seeing ALL the pics here are amazing! Look at how toned you are...you are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story and your pics!!
  • divasoofly
    divasoofly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Okay guys, I just noticed that I was suppose to post my new comparison pic here, so along with the others already posted, here is another comparison photo.

scz9d5.png

Oh. My. Gosh. WOW! I saw your pics on the other thread but seeing ALL the pics here are amazing! Look at how toned you are...you are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story and your pics!!

Omg, kgordon7 I want to be like you when I grow up after I have this baby, lmao. Your body is amazing, especially those Beyonce' legs. You go girl!!! I'm soo proud of your progress.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    13599033_3486.jpg13599033_4692.jpg

For stats see profile.

Now to go from sedentary to operation get ripped
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ok without seeming like a real dummy lol How do i upload pics into this thread...I dont see a link or button or anything for uploading in the reply option?
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    i
    Ok without seeming like a real dummy lol How do i upload pics into this thread...I dont see a link or button or anything for uploading in the reply option?
    Click quote on one of the posts woth images for code
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
    Think I figured out how to post some before/after pics...I hope! lol

This is me in April 2006 when I weighed 173.1 kilos (380 pounds)

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

And here is a photo of me a few weeks ago weighing 85.2 kilos (184 pounds)

veronika.jpg
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    @kazz- WOW, you look amazing, girl!!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Have posted this as it's own thread and added it to some others, but thought I would put it on here too!

I am 24 days into 30DS and am really impressed with my side and back progress, so thought I would upload my pics (never shown anybody my before pics before EEEEKKK) apologies for the horrendous undies!!! first goal gift to myself is to buy new 1's lol

I am eating between 1,500 and 2,000 a day and making sure I NET at or above my BMR

SW: 150
    Over Bust: 39
    Under Bust: 33
    Waist: 32.25
    L Arm: 13
    R Arm: 13
    Hips: 39
    Over Bum: 42
    L Thigh: 24.5
    R Thigh: 24
    L Calf: 14
    R Calf: 13.5

CW: 147.7 (-2.3lbs)

Over Bust: 37 (-2)
    Under Bust: 32 (-1)
    Waist: 30 (-2.25)
    L Arm: 12 (-1)
    R Arm: 12 (-1)
    Hips: 37 (-2)
    Over Bum: 41 (-1)
    L Thigh: 23 (-1.5)
    R Thigh: 23(-1)
    L Calf: 13.5 (-0.5)
    R Calf: 13 (-1)

Total Loss of 14.75 inches and 2.3lbs

FRONT: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

zooqx.jpg

SIDE: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 23 straight after a workout) & Day 24)

1zfsod2.jpg

BACK: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Have posted this as it's own thread and added it to some others, but thought I would put it on here too!

I am 24 days into 30DS and am really impressed with my side and back progress, so thought I would upload my pics (never shown anybody my before pics before EEEEKKK) apologies for the horrendous undies!!! first goal gift to myself is to buy new 1's lol

I am eating between 1,500 and 2,000 a day and making sure I NET at or above my BMR

zooqx.jpg

1zfsod2.jpg

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x

Wow!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    13599033_3486.jpg13599033_4692.jpg

For stats see profile.

Now to go from sedentary to operation get ripped

Wow!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

zooqx.jpg

1zfsod2.jpg

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x

Wow!

Thanks!! Just under 16 weeks till I need to be rocking a bikini, need to work on that butt of mine lol x
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is my first post and I wanted to share my progress so far. I've started lifting heavy in early January and entered an 8-week transformation challenge at my crossfit gym around that time.

A little about me - I'm an ex-college athlete, 28 and 6'0" --

25-Jan-12/ 25-Feb-12 / 25-Mar-12 / 5-Apr-12

Weight 193 / 186.3/ 181.2/ 178.9
    Natural Waist 30/ 29.5/ 29.125/ 28.675
    Hip (not around bum) 36 / 35.75/ 35.25/ 35
    Chest (over) 38 / 36 / 36 / 35.75
    Chest (under) 33.25 / 33.125/ 32.5/ 32
    Belly button 33.125/ 32.5/ 31.75/ 30.875
    Thigh 25.5/ 25.125/ 24.75/ 24.5

The BIG ones --- 24-Jan-12 / 21-March-12
    BMI: 26.1 /24.6
    Body Fat %: 26.8 /22.3

I'm still a work in progress as I'm in the middle of a lifting program, but the results I've seen so far are very encouraging. I have to admit that when I first started in January that I was eating too little (1300-1450) and at my first 3-week weigh-in at our gym of the 6lbs I'd lost, 4.5 of it was muscle. Obviously that wasn't going to work, so I read some threads, read the NROWFW (as recommend by Lucia!) and started to slowly up my calories. I added about 100 calories a week, and though I've hit a few stalls/small gains for a week or two, I've been able to keep loosing throughout. I'm now eating about 2,000ish a day and am planning on bumping to 2,100 next week with the end goal of 2,300 as my daily goal for WEIGHT LOSS. Once I get to my goal weight of 175, I hope to be able to eat about 2,600 a day. Because I'm 6'0" and my BMR is 1895 (per dunk tank), with 6 intense workouts a week, this seems about right to me. :smile:

and now, photos!

January 24
    1-24-12.jpg
    1-24-12b.jpg

March 21

3-21-124.jpg

Looking forward to more results and NSV's with weights - but most of all, I'm so relieved that I don't have to eat 1300 calories ever again to maintain my fitness! It's so nice going to bed satisfied and waking up feeling stronger, leaner and ready to work! This seems maintainable to me now, and I will never, ever, go back to starving my poor body. Pass the protein!! :wink:

Wow...Wow...nuff said!

Incredible results. Really well done!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Think I figured out how to post some before/after pics...I hope! lol

This is me in April 2006 when I weighed 173.1 kilos (380 pounds)

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

And here is a photo of me a few weeks ago weighing 85.2 kilos (184 pounds)

veronika.jpg

Wow. Wow. Wow. You are amazing!
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS JOB!!! Great and inspiring effort!
  • szossz
    szossz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here, only started this eat more style diet a month ago. I've been yo-yo dieting almost in my entire life and never really believed one could loose weight with 5-6x meals a day, or by eating more calories until now. (However this was the only way i have never tried.) My weight in the last ten years varied between 45 and 70 kg-s (with 165 cm height) i had some success (or at least i believed it was success) with mostly low-carb diets but I could never reach the perfect shape (with nice toned muscles) i wanted, not to mention that i've been doing overall really unhealthy, eating under my needs for years, smoking tons of cigarettes to compensate starving and cope with stress, never doing any cardio at all, etc. Now at 27 i realized that i have to change things, learned that i needed to start eating over my BMR and doing some cardio (jogging, aerobics). This combined with yoga and callanetics, so far 3 kgs down in 1.5 months in a slowly and sustainable way. I know its not much, but he hardest part for me is not to expect too fast results, (like i use to do with my other diets) and accept that this time my goal is a long term change. In kg-s its 6-8 more to go. My starting weight was 63 kg.

m1.jpg

I know its not much, but i hope its a good start.
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here, only started this eat more style diet a month ago. I've been yo-yo dieting almost in my entire life and never really believed one could loose weight with 5-6x meals a day, or by eating more calories until now. (However this was the only way i have never tried.) My weight in the last ten years varied between 45 and 70 kg-s (with 165 cm height) i had some success (or at least i believed it was success) with mostly low-carb diets but I could never reach the perfect shape (with nice toned muscles) i wanted, not to mention that i've been doing overall really unhealthy, eating under my needs for years, smoking tons of cigarettes to compensate starving and cope with stress, never doing any cardio at all, etc. Now at 27 i realized that i have to change things, learned that i needed to start eating over my BMR and doing some cardio (jogging, aerobics). This combined with yoga and callanetics, so far 3 kgs down in 1.5 months in a slowly and sustainable way. I know its not much, but he hardest part for me is not to expect too fast results, (like i use to do with my other diets) and accept that this time my goal is a long term change. In kg-s its 6-8 more to go. My starting weight was 63 kg.

m1.jpg

I know its not much, but i hope its a good start.

It is much and a great start!!!!!
  • szossz
    szossz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, i love this group already. :)