Replies

• 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dutchgal68
    dutchgal68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, i love this group already. :)

Uhm Holy crap? That is awesome already. I can totally see a difference!!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

m1.jpg

I know its not much, but i hope its a good start.

*thinks to self* is she high? damn- look at those delts! check out the hammies! she's gotta be high- why can't she see the huge changes here?

YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!! :D

Don't kick yourself around- there are enough folks out there who will do that for you. Be in your corner and OWN your awesome progress!! :drinker:
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Huge difference!! Huge!!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Think I figured out how to post some before/after pics...I hope! lol

This is me in April 2006 when I weighed 173.1 kilos (380 pounds)

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

And here is a photo of me a few weeks ago weighing 85.2 kilos (184 pounds)

veronika.jpg

Wow. Wow. Wow. You are amazing!

Holy ****!!

Totally amazing transformation!! Look at you!!
    Fantastic!!!
  • mom24littleones
    Options
    Well, I do not have an "After" pic yet because I still have a LONG way to go but I have come a long way already! So here's my pic, The "Before" was at 226.8 pounds, I was actually probably more but that's the first time I got on the scale. The second pic is pretty close to where I am now, 184 ish.

435.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Wow, you look great!!!

YES! Totally inspiring...you look awesome! What is your exercise of choice?
  • mom24littleones
    Options
    *waves* Newbie here, trying to constantly remind myself to keep eating plenty to fuel my body :) Learning slowly slowly - started my new healthy living journey on the 3rd of January and haven't looked back! I make sure to take rest days and enjoy the forbiden foods as well as looking after myself. Biggest inspiration is my cousin-in-law who went from 23%-ish body fat to recently completing P90X2 and a little over 5% body fat - he's now a P90X coach and my inspiration :D (http://teamwarriorbody.com/about-me/)

Anyway - my progress pictures so far, need to do 90 days ish photos but have been on hiatus for a little over a week due to injury and Easter holidays :D

MERGEBACK60.JPG
    MERGEFRONT60.JPG
    MERGESIDE60.JPG

Currently doing 30 Day Shred - 9 days level 1, 7 days level 2 and just started level 3 today :)
    WOW!!!! FIRST: you can REALLY see a difference, and only 60 days? And kudos for showing it all in the bikini...you can see all over progress, which encourages me! I tend to focus on one area and, if I don't see progress THERE, I get discouraged! Very inspirational!!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is so nice !!

We really need more of those pictures here !!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring - all of you!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    so i havent really lost much "weight" since i started eating more to fuel my body and my workouts which include both cardio and heavy lifting, but i have dropped my body fat% significantly. Here is my journey in pictures.

7160217758_d629a22d0b.jpg
    2010-2012 (2) by emgawne, on Flickr
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    so i havent really lost much "weight" since i started eating more to fuel my body and my workouts which include both cardio and heavy lifting, but i have dropped my body fat% significantly. Here is my journey in pictures.

Wow glad you are ignoring the scale!
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am still a quite a bit away from any after photos yet since I just started being able to exercise in April, but, I wanted to let you all know that your progress is amazing. Definite inspiration to keep on keeping on!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    30lnomo.jpg
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great idea, Lucia! Pictures really do tell the story. :) Love seeing the progress you all have made so far; every inch counts!!! Here's mine

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

I've only been "eating more to weigh less" and lifting weights (consistently) for the past month, but prior to, I was on a modest calorie reduction (1/2 lb / week) and almost always ate back most of my exercise calories (rarely net below my BMR). I've seen a small weight increase, but have really noticed my muscle tone improve!! So excited to see how mucj better it can get :)

OMG! You... Look... PHENOMENAL! I wanna be just like you when I grow up! lol :flowerforyou:
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options

Wow!! I hope I can look even half as good as you. Amazing transformation!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i couldn't find any before pics in which i wasn't dressed up funny. this first one was halloween 2011.

Picture048.jpg

i (re)started mfp at the beginning of 2012 looking and weighing approximately the same. 179 pounds.

this pic is from 3/31/2012, 10 days before i started eating more. i texted it to friend and said i was kind of stuck 10 pounds from my goal, so about 155. those are my favorite old size 12 jeans. they were getting loose but still wearable.

Picture051.jpg

and this is me today after eating more for exactly a month. i'm not sure that you can tell a tremendous difference from the pics, but those jeans are a size 6. i'm kinda poured into them after eating chick-fil-a yesterday and lifting this morning, but i don't care. my butt is in them, lol.

Picture054.jpg
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i couldn't find any before pics in which i wasn't dressed up funny. this first one was halloween 2011.

Picture048.jpg

i (re)started mfp at the beginning of 2012 looking and away approximately the same. 179 pounds.

this pic is from 3/31/2012, 10 days before i started eating more. i texted it to friend and said i was kind of stuck 10 pounds from my goal, so about 155. those are my favorite old size 12 jeans. they were getting loose but still wearable.

Picture051.jpg

and this is me today after eating more for exactly a month. i'm not sure that you can tell a tremendous difference from the pics, but those jeans are a size 6. i'm kinda poured into them after eating chick-fil-a yesterday and lifting this morning, but i don't care. my butt is in them, lol.

Picture054.jpg

Way to go!

I fixed your pics.. you had everything right.. just the IMG needs to be in lowercase each time!
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Rebekahgo.... use lower case img and your pictures will show.
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    thanks, juice!!

why does photobucket give it to you in CAPS then? stupid photobucket.
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Rebekahgo - Amazing job!! Strut around in them size 6 - you deserve it!!!