Schwaggggggg

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Thinking about chainsets, I'm thinking that my next chainset may well be a "non groupset" job anyway... probably a Rotor with the power2max conversion spider...

http://www.power2max.de/shop_details.php?artikelid=15
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Thinking about chainsets, I'm thinking that my next chainset may well be a "non groupset" job anyway... probably a Rotor with the power2max conversion spider...

Looks 'funky'!
  • TheBigYin

Looks 'funky'!

More importantly, it's well under half the price of the SRM!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    New set of Shimano RS20's arrived this morning! :bigsmile:
  • TheBigYin
    New set of Shimano RS20's arrived this morning! :bigsmile:

Nice - i've got those as my winter wheels - tbh, it's hard to tell between them and the Ultegra's apart from they're a little slower to get rolling, being a tad heavier.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Oh, so I was walking around Essex after my interview with Bridgestone (one day I will have an RB-1, dammit), and I stopped by our regional -price outlet (picture a sort of indoor garage sale type thing)

Found this puppy in the back wall stuck between some couch cushions, just beyond women's clothing.

41zfvcpL-6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$26 after tax.
  • harksy
    harksy Posts: 239 Member
    Just thought i would revive this thread coming into the Summer
    its not because i am excited about my new purchase or anything :)

a64a385a-ea62-43ea-92db-f18830cde57d.jpg
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    :love: :love: your new purchase!

Is this 510, harksy?
  • harksy
    harksy Posts: 239 Member
    :love: :love: your new purchase!

Is this 510, harksy?

Sure is :bigsmile: first proper ride with it today
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Im thinking of getting an 810. i have a POS pyle sports GPS that has horrible sport tracks software that i can't get to work.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    *resurrection* It's not toally dead yet...

Just got a set of Clement X'plor MSO 700x40 tires for the bike (and promptly put a piece of metal into the rear but that's anouther story) with some tubes, sealeant and Ironclad Mach 5 gloves. Really looking forward to putting the tires through the paces on some local gravel and dirt, they felt pretty nice this morning (briefly).
  • TheBigYin
    Well - after the abortive attempt to buy a Cyclocrosser, I decided that it was high time to actually properly finish the Dolan - it'd always been visualised by me as being fitted with a power meter.

Finally, Stages have announced a UK distributor for their cranks, so I snapped one up on Tuesday.

9871763314_8a2822c2f9.jpg

Still have a yearning for the 'cross bike though... N+1
  • narak_lol
    You got the stage finally! Nice!
  • therealtonyg3
    therealtonyg3 Posts: 5 Member
    I purchased a road repair kit (pump, flat repair kit and first aid kit) for our (wife and I) cycling getaway in Jim Thorpe, PA. Pics to follow soon. If anyone happens to be in the Lehigh Valley area (Pennsylvania), you owe it to yourself to bike that trail. Awesome!
  • narak_lol
    I just picked up a couple of Manolos :tongue:

Radial - the sole is really stiff & thin - almost no power lost - my favourite pair at the moment

8a80e7c3-2b54-43be-bc7f-eec13fc0b76f_zps01ffddd9.jpg

Genius 6.6 - more comfortable than the DMT, nice for longer distances & I like the dark green

9016f6fb-72d3-4e85-9080-f6549d80c285_zpsf55e9018.jpg
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    SPD clips and new shoes! Wahoo. Promptly went out and pulled and Artie Johnson stunt at the stop sign in front of church as it was letting out! and I took a bow, what else was I to do? LOL!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    First shot from the new-bike build...

8348627239_39ae4e0b7c.jpg

(couldn't resist the "pro" touch... :laugh:)

Love it! I think I want to paraphrase Jens and have mine say " shut up A**!"
  • TheBigYin
    ...Genius 6.6 - more comfortable than the DMT, nice for longer distances & I like the dark green

9016f6fb-72d3-4e85-9080-f6549d80c285_zpsf55e9018.jpg

Nice Sidi's - got a pair of the "Mega" last ones (I've got feet that are more like flippers! - far from dainty) in white. (or at least they WERE white maybe 10,000km or so ago...) - proper "Disco Slippers" :laugh:
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Only thing I purchased recently was a set of Candy 1 pedals.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I picked up these on my lunch break, after riding Candies all summer and never liking them.

http://www.shimano.com/publish/content/global_cycle/en/us/index/products/pedals/mountain/product.-code-PD-M647.-type-.pd_mountain.html

And I'm ordering these, smoking good deal:

http://jettmtb.com/women-s-raven-short.html