Anyone starting on the 9th of April?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Workout 4 done! It is a strange. Even though I had just one more rest day it was a bit difficult to motivate myself but I did it. I really liked this one. I think it was actually my favourite so far. It went by so quickly as well. It is my weigh in day tomorrow and I am really worried. As I said I was away for my boyfriends birthday over the weekend. My eating and drinking was really bad. All I am hoping if that I haven't gained. We'll see...

How is everyone else doing?
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Cardio 1 done. I really pushed myself as I really want to lose 2lbs for my next weeks weigh in. Thinking about the 2lbs really helped me! It was still hard. The most I struggle with the fast feet. I don't like that one. Feeling great now and looking forward to tomorrow.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I like WO 3 & 4 much better. I am not so good at the one legged dead lifts though.... Hope fully I master them over the next two weeks.

I have not been doing the Cardio video. I am training for a 1/2 marathon so run instead. How is everyone liking it? Maybe I will try it when I do BR over the winter months.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I like WO 3 & 4 much better. I am not so good at the one legged dead lifts though.... Hope fully I master them over the next two weeks.

I have not been doing the Cardio video. I am training for a 1/2 marathon so run instead. How is everyone liking it? Maybe I will try it when I do BR over the winter months.

I don't like cardio 1 as well, I do kickbox fast fix instead on cardio days
  • Daisy80
    Options
    As I mentioned before I didn't manage to do Workout 3 on Monday as I was away so tomorrow will be my first time! I am looking forward to it. I really enjoyed W4 so I am hoping it will be the same for W3.

I don't mind Cardio 1 too much. I am generally not too keen on Cardio like this but it goes by quick and I can really see an improvement in myself while doing it. I will only have to do it 3 more times anyway :smile:

I just bought the Kickbox Fastfix one too and it looks great! I really enjoy kickbox style workouts! I will try and add it as additional workouts!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Where did you get the Kickbox Fast Fix at? I find I need more cardio than Cardio 1 workout so I usually go run 2 to 3 miles afterwards and if this is an hour that would be awesome! I NEED to burn lots of calories so the workout needs to be tough and this cardio 1 is not enough!!! thanks!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    He he...I just suggested Fastfix to you in the other thread. I downloaded it of the JM website as an mp4 but you can also download it of itunes which I think is a bit cheaper. I read another lady downloaded it from amazon but it didn't come with the tutorial for the moves. It looks great and I am looking forward to starting it. I think I will try and add it in a couple of times a week.
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hello

It seems to have gotten quiet on this thread so I started a new one. It is a general check in thread and it seems quite active with a great mix. I might just post there rather than posting in two threads.

Come and join!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/574637-general-check-in-thread