WEEK 1 START

Options

Replies

• 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have notice this new found strength in my core. I have a long way to go, but it feels pretty good. Week 2 Day 3 on Friday and we made it through another week. How awesoem is that. I really enjoy this challenge it is reallyhelping me stay focused, it gives me soemthing to push for on those 3 days.
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Week 2 begins!! day 1: 6-9-6-6-15! Made it through!! felt great I can't wait to see how much stronger i will be at the end of the week! Keep working hare Y'all are doing great!!

w2/d2.. got through it!! very surprised at how strong i felt while doing them!! 7-9-6-6-20!!
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Options
    W2D2 done 15,18,14,14,30 feeling great an it seems like I may actually have abs, they still have their winter clothes on but they are there.:laugh:
  • LKissam
    Options
    Week 2 begins!! day 1: 6-9-6-6-15! Made it through!! felt great I can't wait to see how much stronger i will be at the end of the week! Keep working hare Y'all are doing great!!

w2/d2.. got through it!! very surprised at how strong i felt while doing them!! 7-9-6-6-20!!

made it through week 2, excited to do my exhaustion test tomorrow!! 8-12-8-8-15!!
  • 4my2jays
    Options
    Just finished my Day 3 Week 2. Yay. Lets get in everyone.
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    W2D3 done feel like crap today, but I did it, 18,20,15,15,31.
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    How are we doing my lovelies? I am sure you are all feeling so much stronger. Thank you for everyone who has commented on here and helped each other out. You are all doing amazing! Sorry I have been so scarce, I have been busy with my daughters party planning.

Everyone should have or are going to do their fitness test this weekend - is that right?
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    How are we doing my lovelies? I am sure you are all feeling so much stronger. Thank you for everyone who has commented on here and helped each other out. You are all doing amazing! Sorry I have been so scarce, I have been busy with my daughters party planning.

Everyone should have or are going to do their fitness test this weekend - is that right?

My first exhaustion test, before starting week 1..I was only able to do 20 -- Now I've done my second exhuastion test, I was able to do 50! I think this challenge is working for me! Woohooo!
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    Finished my exhaustion test today and was able to do 35, might have been able to push a few more, but my form was slipping.
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my test puts me in column 3 for the start of week 3 :) very happy with that
  • LKissam
    Options
    Week 1 i was able to do less than 10 ... exaustion test after week 2.. 26! I'm still in colum 1 but I am determined to keep going!! week 3 here i come!!! Great job to you all for making it this far!! You're doing awesome!!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow guys! I am so happy that you are doing so well. I have not done my exhaustion test yet but today I plan on kicking some serious abs butt lol - you guys are amazing!
  • 4my2jays
    Options
    Completed my Week 3 Day 1 last night to do a total of 111 situps. My abs are feeling stronger everyday. So glad I joined this challenge
  • tai3
    tai3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello all - I'm Kris.

Starting this on Wednesday - challenged my husband to do it with me.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris, Glad to have you join us! I'm making my husband do this with me too!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I started I could barely do 3 on my initial test. When I did the progress test before week 3, I was able to do 31!

So, according to the plan, I started week 3 using the middle column. I couldn't do the numbers they listed. I did the first three sets and then I absolutely couldn't do anymore.

What's your opinion? Should I stick with the middle column or move back to the first column?
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    Alright have been a little sluggish to start this week, but tonite is W3D2 and I'm ready for it. Feeling stronger everyday.
  • 4my2jays
    Options
    I missed my W3D2 last night but plan to make it up tonight. I think Spinning class wore me out, I was just looking for the bed. LOL
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    Alright W3D2 done, 21,28,21,21,45 feeling pretty good.
  • LKissam
    Options
    week 3 d1/ done!
    w3/d2 managed it but it was really hard to get my max in! 15-18-12-12-18...
    ready to do w3/d3 today!! hoping the day of rest helped and i get them all in!!