WEEK 1 START

Options
12346»

Replies

• LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When I started I could barely do 3 on my initial test. When I did the progress test before week 3, I was able to do 31!

So, according to the plan, I started week 3 using the middle column. I couldn't do the numbers they listed. I did the first three sets and then I absolutely couldn't do anymore.

What's your opinion? Should I stick with the middle column or move back to the first column?

I would go back to doing the first column so you can finish them out! IMO... :o)
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Options
    W3D3 done a total of 152 feeling good!
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Options
    W4D1 done yesterday, 27,33,24,24,60 really feeling good and starting to notice a difference in the belly area.
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Haven't been keeping up exactly, but only a couple of days behind. Start of week 4...let's do it! Got up to my highest of 50 at the end.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well start of Week 4 Day 1 yesterday for 148 sit-ups for me. WHOOP WHOOP
  • LKissam
    Options
    Week 4/d1.. ugh!! struggled big time to get the 4th set in and couldn't do the max... i'll have to rest a bit and get them in later! but was amazed at how easy the first few were!! 18-21-15-15-... ugh!
    Great job y'all!!
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OK Week 4 Day 2 its on now. Plan to push myself this evening.
  • LKissam
    Options
    Had a bad week 4 so going to start that week again.. was not able to finish them! :o( I hope to get them done this week!!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I need some input here.

Last week I started week 4, then had some health issues and a trip out of town, so I never finished days 2 & 3.

So this week, I said I was going to pick up where I left off the previous week. For Day 1, I just basically did an exhaustion test to see how many I could do. Then for day 2 (week 4 still) column 3, I did my 38, 45, 38, 38, then the max.. I got tired around 115-120, but my husband kept urging me to continue. After 150 I stopped feeling any soreness, and was able to continue on and actually did 241 as my max!

So now since I did over 200 at my max, should I continue on as regular, or basically just say I've completed the program?

Whats everyones thoughts?
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    I would say that you should keep up with the program, to get the endurance! I've been on a business trip for the last few days, but am going to start week 5 day 1 today. We shall see how it goes.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am keeping up with it, Figured I planned on six weeks, so I'm going to do six weeks!