Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Weekend plans? Dates? Batteries?? Whatchu got??

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Batteries??? lol Is it time to buy stock in Energizer?
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    My boy is coming over on Saturday after he gets out of work. :heart: I'm so excited! I miss him.
  • Steelheart7

LOL .. well ya just never know! Maybe someone doesn't have a date!! I was trying to be universal! lol. Hush Meghan. lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I changed the batteries in my camera. Is that what you two are talking about?
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Tonight - Hamburger Mary's for dinner and maybe a drag show depending on what time we get done. Then AVENGERS!!!! So yeah...
    Saturday - National Free Comic Book Day GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMIC STORES TOMORROW!!!! I'll potentially be dressing up as Wash from Firefly/Serenity (need to find a hawaiin shirt and two dinosaurs). Probably going to the after party to see some friends and someone else who finally got in touch with me last night... (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN)
    Sunday - Hopefully sleep or maybe hanging out with some friends. God I'm gonna need sleep.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Well I get to leave work early and head over to the PGA championship in town and then after that meeting people from kickball at a bar.
    Tomorrow is up in the air I was invited to a cinco de mayo party but don't think I really want to go. Might do yoga and then drinks with my friend/ex personal trainer instead or lounge by the pool.
    Sunday is going to be recovery day since I have been drinking since last night.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Lol at the batteries!

I'm just chilling, got a bit of get together this weekend on Sunday as Monday is aoiblic holiday here and possible house party at a penthouse on Saturday night. Trying to lay low until my trip on the dating front, don't really want to be hindered in anyway while I'm overseas
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Graduation today!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I have nothing tonight, then "girls' night tomorrow night with my sisters and a friend ....nothing too exciting there, and then date #3 on Sunday with boy from POF :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Graduation today!

Woohoo congrats
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    On the bus heading to NYC for an MFP get together. :drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Graduation today!

Woohoo congrats

Thank you so excited! Finally done with college!
  • Meghan0116
    A friend and her kids are coming to visit today for the weekend. My son has his first swim lesson tomorrow morning, which I am positive he will love. Then we are going to Busch Gardens for a day of roller coasters, kid rides, expensive mediocre food, and hopefully no tantrums. lol Beach day on Sunday.

It's kind of a relief not to have to worry about any dating this weekend.
  • Meghan0116

Ppppppppppfffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttt
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member

Ppppppppppfffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttt

But im not there till August haha
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    This has been a whirlwind week (two lunch dates with new guys from Match, time spent w/starbucks guy plus all the usual single-mom rigamarole), and the weekend will be no different. I will admit, the extra dates were accepted in response to something snarky starbucks guy did. Tonight I have a date w/a guy from Match that turned out to be someone I secretly drooled over in a focus group a couple months ago. Sat, I'm taking my son fishing then a toned-down Cinco de Mayo celebration with girlfriends.

Sunday is the dreaded pool party at starbucks guy's apartment. But he's coming to church with me first, and I'm chuckling at the thought that he might be just as terrified of being on my turf as I am of being on his.
  • Steelheart7
    Graduation today!

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member

LOL .. well ya just never know! Maybe someone doesn't have a date!! I was trying to be universal! lol. Hush Meghan. lol

You know sometimes it can be both. :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Graduation today!
    Yay!! Congrats!
    Saturday - National Free Comic Book Day GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMIC STORES TOMORROW!!!! I'll potentially be dressing up as Wash from Firefly/Serenity

what?what? very cool!
    My boy is coming over on Saturday after he gets out of work. :heart: I'm so excited! I miss him.

awww!
    date #3 on Sunday with boy from POF :)
    Congrats (from the girl who rarely gets past date #2)
    On the bus heading to NYC for an MFP get together.

ooo have fun!!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    My first half marathon is this Sunday, so I have to be super good this weekend (No drinking, no staying up late, etc).