Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Weekend plans? Dates? Batteries?? Whatchu got??

I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend.. But my friends Grandma is in hospice and she's coming down to see her and needs a place to crash. My friend > strange.

Saturday is cinco de mayo. i've been challenged to come home w/ 5 legit phone numbers. we're going to Greenville, baseball game and then drinks.

Sunday is golf at 7:55am (not the smartest idea) and then hiking.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend..

LMAO ... did you seriously just type that???
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Batteries??? lol Is it time to buy stock in Energizer?

LOL .. well ya just never know! Maybe someone doesn't have a date!! I was trying to be universal! lol. Hush Meghan. lol

You know sometimes it can be both. :glasses: :bigsmile:

rarrrrrrr! :smokin:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend..

yeah umm uhhh what? Go with the friend it is much less headache then this.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    My first half marathon is this Sunday

Wow! so excited for you! Best wishes!!
  • JanieJack
    . i've been challenged to come home w/ 5 legit phone numbers.

lol, another reason for the lady not to bother pursuing a man...You could be steady texting someone who only asked for your number as part of a challenge.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Tonight - Going to dinner with my sister and my Best Friend then the 3 of us are meeting up with some other friends for AVENGERS yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then going to the bar with my other best friend and meeting up with N there... I shouldn't have any complications with FWB cause he wortks tonight whewwwww....:smokin:

Saturday- I got to work in the A.M. then I'm off to a huge cinco de mayo party at my favorite bar lol FWB should be at this one lol.....
    Might hit the open really late bar (5am) after the one bar closes...:drinker:

Sunday
    Not quite sure I think I might be going to coffee with someone .But that still seems to be up in the air a little lol

Busy Busy weekend which is the par for me. But then I'm off on monday:devil: :bigsmile:
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Saturday - National Free Comic Book Day GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMIC STORES TOMORROW!!!! I'll potentially be dressing up as Wash from Firefly/Serenity (need to find a hawaiin shirt and two dinosaurs).

hahah nice! Completely off topic, but I remember having those exact 2 dinosaurs he plays with in the pilot when I was a kid. Next time I visit my parents I'm going to have to look and see if they got thrown out or not.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member

lol, another reason for the lady not to bother pursuing a man...You could be steady texting someone who only asked for your number as part of a challenge.
    Still doesn't mean they don't like you or aren't willing to get to know you.
  • mrmanmeat

Yes, I did. She lives two hours away. Not like she lives where I live. Doesn't affect me.
  • mrmanmeat

typical response.

If I ask/pursue the #, it's bc I'm interested. Not apart of some challenge. I'm picky. If I ask, it's a compliment :)
    I'll fail the challenge if I don't find 5 that I'm interested in.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    <<<< Ducks...
  • JanieJack

If they liked me, they'd pursue. I'm not interested in dating someone that's just "willing" to get to know me. I want to be around someone who says, "wow, she's amazing!" not "meh, she'll do for now."
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

Yes, I did. She lives two hours away. Not like she lives where I live. Doesn't affect me.

I agree with you and I don't - On one hand it's not morally your responsibility to be the one that says no, on the other hand the way you present it is that you're only interested in her because she's "the engaged chick" so it's just some sort of conquest - which is morally reprehensible.
  • mrmanmeat

If they liked me, they'd pursue. I'm not interested in dating someone that's just "willing" to get to know me. I want to be around someone who says, "wow, she's amazing!" not "meh, she'll do for now."

Please, explain to me when I said anything along the lines of "she'll do for now"

If I meet someone that is amazing, then my attention is undivided. Quit being such a damn man hater.
  • mrmanmeat

I agree with you and I don't - On one hand it's not morally your responsibility to be the one that says no, on the other hand the way you present it is that you're only interested in her because she's "the engaged chick" so it's just some sort of conquest - which is morally reprehensible.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a conquest. She wouldn't be the first one I've seen naked. :D

If she's willing, it's not my problem. It's his problem.
  • TheKitsune6

typical response.

If I ask/pursue the #, it's bc I'm interested. Not apart of some challenge. I'm picky. If I ask, it's a compliment :)

BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyone else finding it hard to breath with how much ego just entered the thread? Oh man, I love it.
  • TheKitsune6

Well, I wouldn't say it's a conquest. She wouldn't be the first one I've seen naked. :D

If she's willing, it's not my problem. It's his problem.

No, I get that - you're not the one cheating - that's their issues to have. Like I said, it's the way you present it that comes across as you're only interested in her BECAUSE she's engaged. That's the grody part.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Tonight going to dinner with friends to celebrate one's engagement this week. Tomorrow errands and shopping during the day, possibly picking up a new camera, and goign to a party my sister is hosting that night. Plans with friends to hang out on Sunday.
  • mrmanmeat

typical response.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyone else finding it hard to breath with how much ego just entered the thread? Oh man, I love it.

I'm sorry you're so unconfident in yourself. But I don't have a confidence issue.

I'm not just going to walk up to every single girl in Greenville until I get 5 numbers. I might not even get more than 1 or 2. Hell, I might not even get 1. But I'll try, it's fun.

Lighten up and quit being a keyboard warrior/hater. :) Have a good day though.