Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Please, explain to me when I said anything along the lines of "she'll do for now"

never said you did
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend..

LMAO ... did you seriously just type that???
    Yes, I did. She lives two hours away. Not like she lives where I live. Doesn't affect me.

I agree with you and I don't - On one hand it's not morally your responsibility to be the one that says no, on the other hand the way you present it is that you're only interested in her because she's "the engaged chick" so it's just some sort of conquest - which is morally reprehensible.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a conquest. She wouldn't be the first one I've seen naked. :D

If she's willing, it's not my problem. It's his problem.

No, I get that - you're not the one cheating - that's their issues to have. Like I said, it's the way you present it that comes across as you're only interested in her BECAUSE she's engaged. That's the grody part.

Well, I'm sorry for including "engaged" - next time I'll just say "girl".
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Please, explain to me when I said anything along the lines of "she'll do for now"

never said you did

Ok.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Well, I'm sorry for including "engaged" - next time I'll just say "girl".

Actually, grody or not (and whether I agree or not), I'm glad you guys are honest about your opinions.

I didn't interpret mention of "engaged" to mean that's the only reason he was interested... I took it as "she must be an easy lay with no strings attached if she's gonna both hit on him even while telling him she's engaged." I suspect few men would resist such an offer.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    . i've been challenged to come home w/ 5 legit phone numbers.

lol, another reason for the lady not to bother pursuing a man...You could be steady texting someone who only asked for your number as part of a challenge.

typical response.

If I ask/pursue the #, it's bc I'm interested. Not apart of some challenge. I'm picky. If I ask, it's a compliment :)
    I'll fail the challenge if I don't find 5 that I'm interested in.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyone else finding it hard to breath with how much ego just entered the thread? Oh man, I love it.

I'm sorry you're so unconfident in yourself. But I don't have a confidence issue.

I'm not just going to walk up to every single girl in Greenville until I get 5 numbers. I might not even get more than 1 or 2. Hell, I might not even get 1. But I'll try, it's fun.

Lighten up and quit being a keyboard warrior/hater. :) Have a good day though.

Wow give the guy a break. They are just numbers and bars are just live online dating. The more you find that you are interested in the more likely you will find the one you want to communicate with after the first contact.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend..

LMAO ... did you seriously just type that???
    Yes, I did. She lives two hours away. Not like she lives where I live. Doesn't affect me.

One last kick at the can for her eh?? lol
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    What happened to your thread??? lol

I think it might be Friday crankiness. :explode: :mad: :devil:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend.. But my friends Grandma is in hospice and she's coming down to see her and needs a place to crash. My friend > strange.

When I first read this I shook my head, rolled my eyes and had a WTF chuckle. Then I remembered a night in college when my roommate and some chick woke me up and kept me awake all damn night and into the morning with all the noise they were making. I finally gave up on sleeping around 9:30 am and started making breakfast. He asked me if I could give her a ride because he was tired and needed a couple hours sleep before going to work. I dropped her off at the church for her wedding.

My friend is now happily married to woman he adores and they have a few kids that mean more to him than life itself. More power to ya.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    lol, another reason for the lady not to bother pursuing a man...You could be steady texting someone who only asked for your number as part of a challenge.
    Still doesn't mean they don't like you or aren't willing to get to know you.

If they liked me, they'd pursue. I'm not interested in dating someone that's just "willing" to get to know me. I want to be around someone who says, "wow, she's amazing!" not "meh, she'll do for now."
    Sorry, I'm not gonna call someone amazing until I've gotten to know them.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member

Hey now everybody play nice...... What happened to frisky friday huh
  • MissingMinnesota

Hey now everybody play nice...... What happened to frisky friday huh

nibble nibble
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    . i've been challenged to come home w/ 5 legit phone numbers.

typical response.

If I ask/pursue the #, it's bc I'm interested. Not apart of some challenge. I'm picky. If I ask, it's a compliment :)
    I'll fail the challenge if I don't find 5 that I'm interested in.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyone else finding it hard to breath with how much ego just entered the thread? Oh man, I love it.

I'm sorry you're so unconfident in yourself. But I don't have a confidence issue.

I'm not just going to walk up to every single girl in Greenville until I get 5 numbers. I might not even get more than 1 or 2. Hell, I might not even get 1. But I'll try, it's fun.

Lighten up and quit being a keyboard warrior/hater. :) Have a good day though.

Wow give the guy a break. They are just numbers and bars are just live online dating. The more you find that you are interested in the more likely you will find the one you want to communicate with after the first contact.

Why is everyone assuming I'm being insulting? I think egos are great - did you miss the part where I was laughing and said I loved it? Good grief! The best part is that he's the one insulting me!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Why is everyone assuming I'm being insulting? I think egos are great - did you miss the part where I was laughing and said I loved it? Good grief! The best part is that he's the one insulting me!

Actually you both are insulting eachother and this isn't the first topic you guys have done it in. Please can we just get back on topic of what people are doing this weekend?
  • Steelheart7
    Maybe their batteries are dead and they need new ones??? :devil:
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    After 4 weeks of steady talking daily and 3 dates with the lady from POF, Saturday we are going to introduce our kids. We are taking them to a waterpark that she is familiar with and maybe do lunch or dinner. After school taking my babies to see the Avengers. Sunday my kids leave for their mom's and if it works out like last Sunday we might make some time to see each other, if only for a little while. If all things workout this weekend I can see a relationship status change coming very soon. She is awesome!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member

I almost spit ice at the screen lol.... Always keep spare batteries around lol
  • TheKitsune6

Actually you both are insulting eachother and this isn't the first topic you guys have done it in. Please can we just get back on topic of what people are doing this weekend?

I have not ONCE been insulting, not ONCE.
  • TheKitsune6

I admit nothing :laugh:
  • Steelheart7

I admit nothing :laugh:

:smokin:
  • Steelheart7
    After 4 weeks of steady talking daily and 3 dates with the lady from POF, Saturday we are going to introduce our kids. We are taking them to a waterpark that she is familiar with and maybe do lunch or dinner. After school taking my babies to see the Avengers. Sunday my kids leave for their mom's and if it works out like last Sunday we might make some time to see each other, if only for a little while. If all things workout this weekend I can see a relationship status change coming very soon. She is awesome!

Awwwwwwww! BIG STEP!!! Good luck!