Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Replies

• Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    What happened to your thread??? lol

I think it might be Friday crankiness. :explode: :mad: :devil:

Hey now everybody play nice...... What happened to frisky friday huh

nibble nibble

Whatcha nibblin on??
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Friday
    signing a lease
    moving more crap
    no dates
    possibly some early cinco celebration in the hot tub with the guys

saturday
    more moving crap
    more gym - inspired by DC-Marvel collaboration in my head
    the Avengers - where I get to be third wheel YAY
    meeting up with MyFeistyEvolution and engineman312 at the bar for much needed self-medication
    who knows

sunday
    more moving crap
    more gym
    tagging for TAI
    some kind of dinner situation
    curl up in my bed and stare out the window.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    And how come boys dont get any toys with batteries? All the cool stuff is for the girls! HMMphhaha grumble grumble kicks trashcan etc
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Avengers...that is all!
  • will010574
    meeting up with MyFeistyEvolution and engineman312 at the bar for much needed self-medication

Envious^^^ I would love to meet any and all of the folks I spend all this time online chatting and sharing with. There once was a thread for a meet up but I think it died. Anyhow enjoy the meet up and hell the hot tub as well!
  • Steelheart7
    And how come boys dont get any toys with batteries? All the cool stuff is for the girls! HMMphhaha grumble grumble kicks trashcan etc

Cuz girls rule.
  • Steelheart7
    I have a question for you marine boy .. or man .. or ..

anyway .. why don't marines like army people?
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

Probably same reason Navy guys call Coast Guard "puddle jumpers" :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

If you go to the right places...there is "very cool" stuff for the guys too :)
  • will010574

It is in fact man! and we have nothing against army people...it is big Army we disagree with too much centralization not enough small unit decision making. Army is huge Marines are tiny and we like to let everyone know we do a lot more with a lot less.

Infantry wise anyhow....

And where did this come from?
  • Steelheart7
    I work in a school district and we have recruiters that come in from all different branches of the military and it always seems to me that the Army and Marine boys .. er.. men have the biggest problem with each other. Marine guy rolls his eyes at army guy stuff .. army guy rolls his eyes at the marine guys stuff. Navy guy just laughs and flirts with me. lol.

I asked the marine guy and he just said .. don't get me started.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580

*ahem* ex-army infantry here... it's not lthat we disliked marines, we just have a good natured dislike for each other. the military is a big brotherhood no matter what branch, but it's like having sibling rivalry. We may hate each other for whatever petty reasons there are (seriously, GO ARMY!), but in the end of the day (trust me marines, know all about in the end), we really want to support (which is what marines are good at, supporting... the army), we will band together and fight whatever common foe is against us (like the Navy).
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member

*ahem* ex-army infantry here... it's not lthat we disliked marines, we just have a good natured dislike for each other. the military is a big brotherhood no matter what branch, but it's like having sibling rivalry. We may hate each other for whatever petty reasons there are (seriously, GO ARMY!), but in the end of the day (trust me marines, know all about in the end), we really want to support (which is what marines are good at, supporting... the army), we will band together and fight whatever common foe is against us (like the Navy).

Navy SEALs are the hottest spec ops, though.:blushing:
  • will010574

Hahahahah! See^^^^ we (infantry regardless of branch) like to give each other *kitten*. But in reality Army infantry does a lot of the same things Marine infantry does. Just with slight differences and obviously as a Marine I know we do it better...some other guys (mostly confused people) think the Army does it better.

And the Navy and Air Farce are totally different dont go getting any ground pounder started on that.
  • will010574

I just threw up in my mouth a little! Too much TV and buying into Big Brother for you!
  • will010574
    And back to what is everyone doing for the weekend? You can all come here and we can go over various differences in branches of service etc! Or we can just throw a big party?!?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member

I just threw up in my mouth a little! Too much TV and buying into Big Brother for you!

You mean Steve McGarrett on Hawaii Five-O isn't a real Navy SEAL?

Kidding, I know a couple of SEALs. And they are super hot. I know some hot Army men and some hot Marines, too. My ex-boyfriend was a Marine. You got me. Y'all military guys are sexy.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member

You mean Steve McGarrett on Hawaii Five-O isn't a real Navy SEAL?

Kidding, I know a couple of SEALs. And they are super hot. I know some hot Army men and some hot Marines, too. My ex-boyfriend was a Marine. You got me. Y'all military guys are sexy.

Yummy men in uniform ---- a weakness of mine I must admit lol
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Ok. I'm going back to the original question....

Tonight - Happy Hour
    Saturday - Morning - kickboxing with my trainer
    Afternoon - application of semi-permanent eyeliner
    Evening - Girl's night out... no details yet but should be fun no matter what
    Sunday - Antique Clothing Expo most of the day
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774

Yeah - my uncle was a Navy Seal -- he's kind of a freak.