Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its Friday! Friday! Time to get down on Friday!

Replies

• jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Cocktail night with the girls. The boy is free tonite too so that is looking promising.
    Don't worry about battery stocks....I am sure that I am singlehandely maintinaing the share price!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Maybe their batteries are dead and they need new ones??? :devil:

I admit nothing :laugh:

You've admitted more than you think. :indifferent:
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    STILL recovering from last weekend's bachelorette/wedding extravaganza... gonna stay in tonight & then go to the farm with my parents tomorrow for the weekend. Maybe I'll meet a nice country boy :wink:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Well ok so this weekend is another weekend of working in the yard - just a tad left to mow, and then well have to re-mow to clean it up, as well as weed eat. Have a date Tuesday night - it is next weekend that should be awesome! Going camping out in the middle of BFE (I need to escape this hell called my reality right now)

I might have a drink (but at home) for Cinco DeMayo but at this rate I might be asleep.

Congrats on the Graduation!!
    Good luck on the marathon!!

Have an awesome kick butt weekend
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Wow... so much diversity in this thead!

Dates, marathons, graduations.... banging! LOL

I'm super excited for tomorrow because my 9yo is coming home from her dad's in WA. I've missed her! She's a handful but my house is much too quiet without her around. I miss her squishy cheeks to kiss on!

Other than that... just mom stuff... both my girls dance so the one that is here has a bunch of stuff going on with that. Hope Sunday is just my chill day... and I'll probably play a MMO game with some online friends. I love them!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Nothing dating wise, but lots of friends to see and nights out planned... I love being single for this reason! :happy:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Nothing dating wise, but lots of friends to see and nights out planned... I love being single for this reason! :happy:

Indeed. This weekend will be fun.

Although I'm now playing 36 holes of golf Sunday.
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    This weekend will be fun! Shopping after work tonight for a new dress for my date on Saturday. Then going out to hear my brother's band play with some friends with a couple of beers :)

Saturday- working a tradeshow in the morning and a first real date with this new man!

Sunday- relaxing and probably a long hike if the weather is nice!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

I almost spit ice at the screen lol.... Always keep spare batteries around lol

:drinker: :laugh:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    I was supposed to be banging the engaged chick tonight that I met last weekend..

LMAO ... did you seriously just type that???
    Yes, I did. She lives two hours away. Not like she lives where I live. Doesn't affect me.

I agree with you and I don't - On one hand it's not morally your responsibility to be the one that says no, on the other hand the way you present it is that you're only interested in her because she's "the engaged chick" so it's just some sort of conquest - which is morally reprehensible.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a conquest. She wouldn't be the first one I've seen naked. :D

If she's willing, it's not my problem. It's his problem.

If the husband comes home armed it could quickly become your problem
  • poncho33
    Docks and boats are going in the lake this weekend at the cabin (or lake home for you southern folk)... and that is about it.
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 382 Member
    I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend! Which means I will probably spend most of it cleaning my apartment.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Docks and boats are going in the lake this weekend at the cabin (or lake home for you southern folk)... and that is about it.

I sooo miss spending weekends at a cabin on a lake.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member

Invest in rechargeable ones!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

Fun times...means summer is almost here!!! Our cottage on beach was being renovated and almost done--YAY!!
  • poncho33

Nothing beats it... I pretty much move there for the summer!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member

Nothing beats it... I pretty much move there for the summer!

I want to go to PA to go fishing all summer :/
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    I forgot to add to my post that there will be consequences for the title of this thread getting that god awful song stuck in my head.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    This thread was quite the interesting read!!

I will be on date #3 tonight with a woman I met online.

Tomorrow date # 1 with a woman I met on MFP (shhhh)

And sunday I am gonna clean my house, and catch up on that bulls**t grad school work.

Somewhere in there I need to get a long slow run in as well.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    I forgot to add to my post that there will be consequences for the title of this thread getting that god awful song stuck in my head.

Hmmm.. that could be a good thing!! lol