Mission not Impossible

Options

Replies

• YetAnotherSusan
    YetAnotherSusan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    and..........I will not be doing the Shred tonight. didn't get it done this morning and won't be home until midnight-ish tonight. but, I'll be super exercise busy tomorrow so it should balance out, right???
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Just finished day 6. Upped my weights in most parts but anterior raises. Wow this is an awesome workout! Push-ups are getting easier too.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • li1974
    li1974 Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 6 done!!! Feeling pretty good!!
  • li1974
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 complete. I can believe that tomorrow will be our halfway point for level one! How is everyone doing? Felt really good today. I love how the jumping jacks tone my calves. I weighed myself today and I am down 2 lbs :) I think I am losing a lot of water weight. I have given up diet pepsi and drink unsweetened iced tea instead which actually makes me crave more water. For a treat when I am out I get a venti black iced tea unsweetened at starbucks. Very refreshing. Anyone else making changes to your diet?

I gave up soda a month ago! I was drinking 2 cans a soda a day.I like Starbucks, i had a tall unsweetened passion tea today.
  • Texmom_2003
    Texmom_2003 Posts: 79
    Options
    Day 6 complete, still have struggle with pusups 2nd set, lunges with arm weights 2nd set and side lunges with arm weights 2nd set. I am using 4 lb weights.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    and..........I will not be doing the Shred tonight. didn't get it done this morning and won't be home until midnight-ish tonight. but, I'll be super exercise busy tomorrow so it should balance out, right???

Sure will help..but watch out for over exersion
  • amberr13
    amberr13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Started it today 5/18 a little late... It was definitely not what I expected. It was kind of hard at first but glad I started it. Plan on doing it tomorrow as well and hope to build my strength and endurance as well as kick my weight loss into full gear!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Finished workout early today. New weights are tough but I am pushing through it. Can't wait until I can do 2 sets of real push ups! Still working on it though. Can't believe today is already day seven. Can't wait to see day 10 results...especially measurements! Have a great weekend shredders! How is everyone feeling?
  • beachlover718
    Options
    Finished workout early today. New weights are tough but I am pushing through it. Can't wait until I can do 2 sets of real push ups! Still working on it though. Can't believe today is already day seven. Can't wait to see day 10 results...especially measurements! Have a great weekend shredders! How is everyone feeling?

managed to do 10 real push ups today! and Ive upped the weights as well. I think I'm going to wait until we're done the 30 days tho to take measurements. If I havent lost I dont want to get discouraged and give up :-) Have to be honest, started getting bored so I did level one of RI30 yesterday and I was hurting today! Happy to go back to 30DS
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 7 complete.Exhausted :) Good luck everyone!!
  • loraloha74
    Options

managed to do 10 real push ups today! and Ive upped the weights as well. I think I'm going to wait until we're done the 30 days tho to take measurements. If I havent lost I dont want to get discouraged and give up :-) Have to be honest, started getting bored so I did level one of RI30 yesterday and I was hurting today! Happy to go back to 30DS

I know getting bored can't wait for level 2...wish they would at least change their outfits! LOL
  • YetAnotherSusan
    Options
    I know getting bored can't wait for level 2...wish they would at least change their outfits! LOL

I wish there were random audio parts so we don't hear the same thing every time!
  • beachlover718
    Options

I wish there were random audio parts so we don't hear the same thing every time!

both of these!

if she tells me one more time that -just taking the stairs is a false message of lethargy... I'm going to start to scream lol.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Just finished day 8. Can't believe there are only 2 days left. I was able to do real push-ups for the first set woo hoo! The static lunges with the bicep curl is still killer though! Happy shredding everyone!
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 8 finished!! Still trying to do better with push ups.
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    finished day 6 this morning! i feel pretty good...those side lunges with weights kill me but i manage to stick with it. i can already notice a difference in my arms which im pretty excited about! 24 more days to go lol
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    Just finished day 8. Can't believe there are only 2 days left. I was able to do real push-ups for the first set woo hoo! The static lunges with the bicep curl is still killer though! Happy shredding everyone!
  • Texmom_2003
    Options

Yes I agree with you.
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I missed 2 days due to traveling and a wedding. Excited about reaching level 2 even though people say it's hard.
  • YetAnotherSusan
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I missed 2 days due to traveling and a wedding. Excited about reaching level 2 even though people say it's hard.

level one is still hard for me......I'm afraid. I'm very afraid!