how much weight have you gained

Options

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Any btw I think it's mean they make you weight and THEN pee, that could be like a pound! haha

LOL I think this EVERY single time we go to our appointment!!! Hilarious!!! WHAT are they THINKING!?!? :laugh:
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Any btw I think it's mean they make you weight and THEN pee, that could be like a pound! haha

LOL I think this EVERY single time we go to our appointment!!! Hilarious!!! WHAT are they THINKING!?!? :laugh:

My docs (both my GP and OB/GYN) are pee first, weight second. I'm always heavier on their scales, though, because when I weigh at home it's first thing, after a pee, and in my underwear. By the time I get to the doctor I've eaten and gotten dresses. I stick with what my scale tells me. :)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I only go off of my scale at home too... My OB already confirmed their scales are at least 3 pounds more...lol! So now I don't really pay much attention to their scales...only mine! Anyway, I am up 23 pounds at 29 weeks!
  • bonzombie
    Options
    25 weeks and up 9 lbs! hoping to stay below my pre pregnancy weight with my first!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    :huh: lost 2 pounds. not trying. havent changed much. i did start following a gestational diabetes diet/ carb controlled plan 2 weeks ago but i gained just a little those 2 weeks so i am stumped. not going to complain though. that puts me at 20 pounds at 31 weeks.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    6 wks +3.0
    10 wks +7.0
    11 wks +6.0
    13wks +9.0
    14 wks + 9.0
    15 wks +9.0

Well, I am passed my 17 weeks and haven't stepped on the scale for awhile. I don't have the heart or the will power to step on that stupid scale. :explode: I know it want up, I see my stomach grow and I'll be discouraged by the weight I gain! :sad: I know I have to step on it eventually but I think I'm going through a stage of denial, if I don't see the weight going on, it means I'm not gaining, right? :tongue:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Well, I am passed my 17 weeks and haven't stepped on the scale for awhile. I don't have the heart or the will power to step on that stupid scale. :explode: I know it want up, I see my stomach grow and I'll be discouraged by the weight I gain! :sad: I know I have to step on it eventually but I think I'm going through a stage of denial, if I don't see the weight going on, it means I'm not gaining, right? :tongue:

You never know, my tummy is growing and I'm still losing. :grumble: :frown:
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Crazy how much damage I did without tracking everything for 1.5wk.
    Up 10lbs at 22weeks. Going to get back into my normal healthier eating & tracking!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Officially hit the halfway mark (20 weeks, woohooo!) and am up 22.9lbs (and no it's NOT 23lbs...still 22 in my book).

must...not...panic...
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are at a better pace then me! i am at 24 weeks and am up 30lbs!!! At this rate i will be lucky to have gained only 50lbs
  • flipchickmc
    flipchickmc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Here's my most recent update - going off of doc's scale at my OB appts. Few points to remember, only about 3 month post-partum when I found out I was PG again (did not lose baby weight from before). Following GD diet since 25wks.

6wks 3 days: 0
    10wks 6 days: -1
    15wks 6 days: +6
    20wks: +7
    25wks 1 day: +15 (huge jump also found out I had GD that week)
    29wks: (loss 5lbs) +10
    30wks 6 days: +11
    33wks 1 day: -2 (got sick with stomach bug earlier this week and could barely eat)

Total gained so far at 33wks 1 day is: 9lbs
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am 21wks4days and currently up 14.9lbs, lol. Not quite 15, haha
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I am 21wks4days and currently up 14.9lbs, lol. Not quite 15, haha

That's not bad, looks like yours has slowed a bit.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am at 15 weeks and I have gained about 10lb, not too bad I think.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Today I am 30w 3d and up 24 pounds...
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm up 37lbs@30 weeks! but I'm surprised I gained less than a pound from last saturday I weighed, because I ate too much this week...maybe we needed it!
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    doing pretty well.... I'm nearly 18 weeks and I've gained 3.5 pounds!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    34 weeks and up 35 pounds but I just came back from vacation yesterday, I'll give it a day or two of normal eating and see if it mellows out.
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    29 weeks and up 11 pounds. About on par with my previous pregnancies.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Based on the last weight I logged before finding out I was pregnant, I've gained 7.5 lbs in 18 weeks. Not too bad I guess :drinker: