how much weight have you gained

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I am 33 weeks, so far I am up about 3-4lbs pre pregnancy weight (I did lose 10lbs first trimester which I gained back)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    19.5 weeks and gained 19lbs so far - most of it in the first tri since eating was the only thing that made my nausea better. I think I've only gained 4lbs since the 12th week..
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    've been posting here to keep track of my weight week after week and give others to come an idea of my weight gain progress.
    For anyone who hasen't been keep keeping track here it is...

At 8 weeks pregnant I was +6lbs
    at 10 weeks pregnant I was +11lbs
    at 11 weeks pregnant I was +10 lbs
    At 12 weeks +8lbs
    At 13 weeks +10lbs
    At 14 weeks + 12 lbs
    At 15 weeks + 9lbs
    At 16 weeks + 10.5 lbs
    At 17 weeks + 12.5 lbs
    At the never-ending 18 weeks + 16lbs

Alright, so I had my ultrasound yesterday and my baby measured in at 18 weeks instead of 19 weeks...so technically, I've spent 2 weeks at "18 weeks" as I guess my pregnancy wasn't as advanced as I thought it was... I've stopped counting calories for 2 weeks and my weight shot up :( I'm going to start counting again. *sigh*
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 weeks and up 20.8lbs so far on the doctor's scale and 22.6lbs on my home scale...I've *only* gained 2lbs in September so far, which is a slow-down from previous weight gain (WOOHOOO!). Never pictured myself being so excited to only gain 1 pound per week, hahaha :)

I think what has made a difference is that I've been logging consistently again - I was logging breakfast and lunch and then would just forget about it the rest of the day. But now that I'm making a true effort to log every single thing I'm having, I think it's helping. I still go over calories sometimes, but it makes me face it and think twice before I eat something I don't need.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I think what has made a difference is that I've been logging consistently again - I was logging breakfast and lunch and then would just forget about it the rest of the day. But now that I'm making a true effort to log every single thing I'm having, I think it's helping. I still go over calories sometimes, but it makes me face it and think twice before I eat something I don't need.

very true for me too. i have a habit of logging breakfast, lunch, and snacks and not the latter part of the day. those r the weeks i gain more than normal.

33 weeks- up 24.5 lbs
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm officially up 38.8lbs@31 weeks! But the good news is I only gained 0.2lbs since last weigh in from last week..maybe it's slowing a little. I doubt I'm going to stay under 50 at this point...I will be seeing 200 soon :(
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm officially up 38.8lbs@31 weeks! But the good news is I only gained 0.2lbs since last weigh in from last week..maybe it's slowing a little. I doubt I'm going to stay under 50 at this point...I will be seeing 200 soon :(

I'm right there with you! (well a couple weeks ahead but same track) don't worry, we'll kick it into gear after the kiddos appear :smile:
  • chickybuns
    Options

I'm right there with you! (well a couple weeks ahead but same track) don't worry, we'll kick it into gear after the kiddos appear :smile:

Thanks :) I'm not too worried anymore, just doing the best I can. Hopefully you will stay under 50, but yes we will kick butt after we have our little ones!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

I slowed down with weight gain at 30wks with my daughter as well. I gained the most weight between 22-30wks. It was crazy. I am so nervous this time around cause I am 23wks now and if I don't exercise or log my weight shoots up like crazy, so in order for me to stay in control, I have to log and exercise daily. It drives me nuts!!

23wks and I am up 16-17lbs.
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Another update from me.

At 8 weeks pregnant I was +6lbs
    at 10 weeks pregnant I was +11lbs
    at 11 weeks pregnant I was +10 lbs
    At 12 weeks +8lbs
    At 13 weeks +10lbs
    At 14 weeks + 12 lbs
    At 15 weeks + 9lbs
    At 16 weeks + 10.5 lbs
    At 17 weeks + 12.5 lbs
    At 18 weeks + 16lbs (they pushed back my EDD by a week after my US, there is a 2 week period between 17 and 18 weeks)
    At 19 weeks + 14.5 lbs

Starting counting calories again and it looks like I lost a bit of water weight. I'm still "above" the curb on the pregnancy weight gain chart by about a pound or 2.
  • Jillsie11
    Jillsie11 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning...34 weeks/3 days and up 26 lbs. Still hoping to stay under 30, although it doesn't look promising. We shall see:)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning...34 weeks/3 days and up 26 lbs. Still hoping to stay under 30, although it doesn't look promising. We shall see:)

I'm not saying don't eat, but I lost a couple of pounds towards the end of my last pregnancy (which was fine b/c I was already overweight and had gained ~60 lbs!), and I remember telling the OB nurse that it was because I didn't have room for very much food anymore. I wasn't starving or anything, I promise, but I did lose a bit at either my last or second to last visit because of that! So you may very well end up at or below 30 pounds. You never know.
  • Jillsie11
    Jillsie11 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm not saying don't eat, but I lost a couple of pounds towards the end of my last pregnancy (which was fine b/c I was already overweight and had gained ~60 lbs!), and I remember telling the OB nurse that it was because I didn't have room for very much food anymore. I wasn't starving or anything, I promise, but I did lose a bit at either my last or second to last visit because of that! So you may very well end up at or below 30 pounds. You never know.
    [/quote]

That's true...I remember I didn't gain at all like the last 2 or 3 weeks of my last pregnancy because there just wasn't any room! I'm hoping that's the case this time, but I'm also preparing myself if I go a lil' over too:)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options

[/quote]

That's true...I remember I didn't gain at all like the last 2 or 3 weeks of my last pregnancy because there just wasn't any room! I'm hoping that's the case this time, but I'm also preparing myself if I go a lil' over too:)
    [/quote]

Good plan :) You can always get on it afterwards!
  • EricaG86
    Options
    hey ladies, im at 31 weeks and im up 40 lbs!!! i had to step on the scale again at the doctors office for a double take. whats worst is everyone keeps telling me i look small for 7 months lol i believe alot of the pounds are water weight.I do watch my sodium intake and for the past couple of weeks I've been noticing that my ankles and legs are swelling. My OB said to eat foods like grapes and watermelon. So for the past week ive been indulging in grapes and watermelon and it has made the swelling go down. Hopefully I stay under 50 lbs, if not i just have to work twice as hard to get back to my pre-preg weight..
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 32w 3d and up 24 pounds.
  • chickybuns
    Options
    hey ladies, im at 31 weeks and im up 40 lbs!!! i had to step on the scale again at the doctors office for a double take. whats worst is everyone keeps telling me i look small for 7 months lol i believe alot of the pounds are water weight.I do watch my sodium intake and for the past couple of weeks I've been noticing that my ankles and legs are swelling. My OB said to eat foods like grapes and watermelon. So for the past week ive been indulging in grapes and watermelon and it has made the swelling go down. Hopefully I stay under 50 lbs, if not i just have to work twice as hard to get back to my pre-preg weight..

I'm right with you on the weight gain!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    23 weeks and 25lbs...although, "just" 4lbs in September, so that's a big slow down for me on the weight gain! If I keep up the 1lb/week weight gain, I will be at 42lbs for the entire pregnancy. So, that's my motivation to keep eating healthier - a 42lb gain, haha.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    27 weeks and up 36lbs :(. NOT HAPPY about that at all !
  • adrianas119
    adrianas119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will be 15 weeks on Thursday and I've gained only 2.4 lbs. I couldn't eat much during my first trimester and it turns out I was lactose intolerant as I was with my first pregnancy, so since I've changed my milk to lactose free, I have been able to eat a little more. On my first pregnancy I gained 36 lbs. and only lost 11, so even though I haven't gained much so far, I'm still much over weight from my original weight before I had my first daughter, so those of you who have gained a little more, don't get discouraged. It's a learning experience. :)