Options
    Obviously the wrong ones.
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ~Young men
    ~Men who don't seem to know what they want
    ~Married Men
    ~and for the normal guys... I usually get a mix of races but black men tend to like me the most.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea, I guess I should pay more attention.

Probably ones with daddy issues, drug problems, insecurities, etc. That sounds about right. Attracting cute girls hasn't been the issue, it's attracting ones who aren't bat *** crazy that I seem to have a problem with.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I attract one of two types of guys.
    First type are younger guys 16-22 tall, thin/athletic, usually quiet, secretive mysterious guys.
    Second type of guys are 45+ either under 5"5 or 6ft+, usually married with kids wanting to do God knows what! lol

A little far from what I want.
    I'd like a guy 25-30, 5'10+, a little extra meat on his bones, a leader, smart, driven. Yea, that's pretty much it. :)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    The ones with penises.

No really. I mostly attract the complete a-hole or the complete clinger. Never anything in the middle.
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not so much a type but always 15-20 years older. There's nothing wrong with that but what does a girl gotta do to attract someone in my same age bracket?
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Debt Collectors for fictional debt
    The mailman comes to my house 5 times a week
    Santa Claus comes once a year
    Squirrels
    ants
    Nigerian princes that want to give me money
    Salesman
    And I assume eventually I'll attract the grim reaper.

No women though.

I suspect the grim reaper is female. :drinker:
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    The invisible kind...
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I, for once, would love to meet someone of the same caliber as me! Smart, can hold an intellectual conversation, educated, has a stable job, is a family man, hasn't been married or has children, has morals and values....GOALS in life.....believes in some sort of higher being.....Is that too much to ask for?? lol I seem to attract the COMPLETE opposite! Ah....c'est la vei.....lol
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The invisible kind...
    Dang it! Beat me to it!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I, like most people, am pretty oblivious when someone is in to me.. But if I had to guess I would say...
    Clingy guys who end up trying to control me. Or guys who lose interest out of no where and just vanish.

Neither are appealing in any way....

Hey, me too!

I am an expert in the oblivious subject. Completely and utterly clueless if someone is into me.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    When it happens that a man approaches me..which seems rare lol.
    Its either the bald goatee beer belly guy...not my thing..I know alot of women like that look...not me.
    Also older men 50-60. Not into men my fathers age thanks. Dating in your 30's when you still want to start a family as a woman sucks lol
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can`t say that I really (in everyday life) attract anybody. :embarassed:

This is me too! But I don't think I'm giving off the "come hither" vibes just yet...
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    A. Really, really great conversationalists that I'm just not attracted to - but are incredibly awesome.

OR

B. Hunky men that are just users and don't want anything long term.

Why in the world can't I get these two to just collide already!

PS. I should also have a C. -- for some reason I also attract the 55-60 guys with no teeth that think they are still Da Bomb!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Married men :noway:

this! i don't seem to attract anyone that is single,( or not enmeshed with their EX.) or in my town. or state.

but, married men, from wherever, seem interested :-/ it's kinda depressing.....
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda happy to see other people have attracted older men. It's nice to know I'm not alone in that! Though, I wonder how there are soo many older men but not the similar-age-range guys!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Older than my Dad
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Losers and taken men.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    idiots.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Holy hell; what a thread.

I seem to attract knights in shining armor with lots of skeletons in the closet who tend to confess their sins to me at inappropriate times. I was starting to feel like a chick version of Jesus for a while, but now I just ignore them. This is progress.