What "type" do you attract?

Options

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Men who are old enough to be my father and psychotic narcissists.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you attract mostly who you are, in a way... :wink: Yeah, this doesn't sound good for all the people who said "losers" before me.

Don't expect much more from a man/woman that what you have to offer... Why? It's because one (mostly) meets people in their social/professional circles, so where and with who one hangs out determines who one meets (although online dating is changing this... maybe).

I think I like the opposites attract theory better. Besides, the psycho losers aren't attracted to me now that I'm in a terrible living situation and completely broke. Guess it's because I don't have anything left worth taking. Or maybe it's that new look in my eyes that says if someone tries taking anything from me ever again I just might go psycho.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Nothing worse than a narcissist with old balls!
  • poncho33
    Options
    I have no clue... I have had some pretty solid ex gf so I guess I have that going for me.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Thanks, I needed a fresh reason not to get back out there and start dating. This mental image will do nicely.
  • poncho33
    Options

Thanks, I needed a fresh reason not to get back out there and start dating. This mental image will do nicely.

I'm here to help :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Old balls.....
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Winning combo.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    the crazies lol
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    Not a lot of guys approach me, but for the ones that do, they're shorter. I'm 5'8, so it would be nice if he was taller.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    married guys & guys who are too needy...
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Married guys, all kinds, younger, older, my age....all married :grumble:

I wish I could get that much attention from not married guys!! Even 1/2 would be good!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I usually attract clingers. They come over Friday and they won't leave until Monday morning. Sometimes it's nice, but I hate having to kick people out.
  • poncho33
    Options
    I usually attract clingers. They come over Friday and they won't leave until Monday morning. Sometimes it's nice, but I hate having to kick people out.

This has happened to me one time, so I left my own house for the day... the key is to take your dog with you!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

This has happened to me one time, so I left my own house for the day... the key is to take your dog with you!
    I've tried leaving for a while but they generally just wait around until I get back. I haven't tried bringing my dog yet, that's a good idea.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I've tried leaving for a while but they generally just wait around until I get back. I haven't tried bringing my dog yet, that's a good idea.

You guys are horrid!!! :laugh: Just say you have stuff to do and offer to drive her home?? Far more polite :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

You guys are horrid!!! :laugh: Just say you have stuff to do and offer to drive her home?? Far more polite :bigsmile:

Exactly..

The routine for me was to go over ex's Friday night and stay till Sunday. If he thought I was being clingy, or needed his space, speak up!

Now if you're talking about a chick you just met.. yeah that's a little creepy. But if it's someone you're in a relationship, speak up. Don't be afraid of hurting her feelings.. and maybe you won't hurt her feelings. Maybe you're assuming you will. Maybe she thinks you want her there too. Communication is underrated. :tongue:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Sounds like a stage FOUR clinger? They aren't very good clingers if you can get them leave by just asking, hello?!

I agree with Diana... just talk to them! Unless she's batsh*t crazy, most women will respect that and go!!!
  • poncho33
    Options

Exactly..

The routine for me was to go over ex's Friday night and stay till Sunday. If he thought I was being clingy, or needed his space, speak up!

Now if you're talking about a chick you just met.. yeah that's a little creepy. But if it's someone you're in a relationship, speak up. Don't be afraid of hurting her feelings.. and maybe you won't hurt her feelings. Maybe you're assuming you will. Maybe she thinks you want her there too. Communication is underrated. :tongue:

Yeah... in my case, I might have just met her the night before :devil:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

Exactly..

Yeah... in my case, I might have just met her the night before :devil:

Dirty dog!!!

Or shall I say.. stud! She didn't want to leave your place after just one night? I'm impressed!