Fitness Challenge Sunday 6/30/12 - Sunday 7/7/12

Options
1235»

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am sad this challenge is over. Some days I really had to push myself to get to 300, but after hitting the goal I felt great.
    No movement on the scale yet, but maybe because I had a free day yesterday.
    Can we do this again next week?
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am sad this challenge is over. Some days I really had to push myself to get to 300, but after hitting the goal I felt great.
    No movement on the scale yet, but maybe because I had a free day yesterday.
    Can we do this again next week?

I'll put up another calorie challenge. STARTING TODAY!!!!
    Check the topics for the current calorie challenge!
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OUR current challenge is now over =( How do you ladies feel after reaching a daily goal? Do you feel like if you didn't have a goal you may have slipped?

IM SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LADIES! I thought asking you to do 300 was going to be alot but you've FAR SURPASSED THAT # BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

^5's all around.

I have lost a pound !!! I was so happy when I saw what the scale said to me :) I will continue !!!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    OUR current challenge is now over =( How do you ladies feel after reaching a daily goal? Do you feel like if you didn't have a goal you may have slipped?

IM SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LADIES! I thought asking you to do 300 was going to be alot but you've FAR SURPASSED THAT # BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

^5's all around.

I have lost a pound !!! I was so happy when I saw what the scale said to me :) I will continue !!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!