Please introduce yourselves to the group here

Options
123457»

Replies

• elocin28
    elocin28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Nikki from Minnesota, USA.

I started gaining weight when I was 8 years old and have been on an upward trajectory ever since. I am now at my heaviest weight. I had a health scare a couple of weeks ago, a mass in my right breast. It turned out benign, but the whole process was terrifying. I have a renewed energy to take off some weight and be the best I can be. I sure could use some support as I struggle with impulse control and emotional eating. Dangerous combination. Hope to make some new friends that I can support in return.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been on MFP for about a month. I have struggled with weight most of my life. I am facing being 50 this year and and empty nest. I have done alot of reflecting over the last few years on my life and my lifestyle and decided it was time to do something about it instead of reflect on it.

A couple years ago, I lost about 50 pounds, but unfortunately gained it all plus back.

Looking for hints, ideas, inspiration from others and accountability partner. So many say they are looking for accountability partners but shy away from making contact one on one with each other. I would love to find someone similar to my situation and see if we can't motivate each other and keep each other on track.

Ideally I could find someone semi local, but we all know how that is.