Binge Eating Support Group - Daily Conversation 2012

Options
124»

Replies

• richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    thanks Mollie, reminders are always good.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    thanks Mollie, reminders are always good.

I 2nd this! :flowerforyou:
  • richardsrm
    Options
    :noway: 3 way mirrors at kohls! omg................hated the reality show! Hope all is well with all of you. hugs Richie.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    :noway: 3 way mirrors at kohls! omg................hated the reality show! Hope all is well with all of you. hugs Richie.
    I avoided mirrors for half of my life and now I embrace them. They are a big reality check in case we are in denial. I was in denial. A therpist asked me how many FULL lenght mirrors did I have. That was about 10 years ago and at the time I had none. I avoided them and she made me buy one for my house and I did. I brought 2 and she said look at myself in the mirror regularly and it keeps me real with myself as far as denial goes. Hugs Richie
  • richardsrm
    Options
    Thanks Mollie, so true can't get healthy if my had is in the sand. I have blood work to be done in December. I am worried my exterior damage will show up in that.........one day at a time. Thanks for all your encouragement.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    This 12 week course on emotional eating is on sale today for $32 - Sale is for today only: See link below:
    http://www.shrinkyourself.com/home.asp?d=thursday&utm_source=Shrink+Yourself+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=3d86b6ca5a-Thursday_Cyber_Monday_2012&utm_medium=email