what is your "OMG that was how many Cals" food?

Options

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    There's Carnation coconut milk which is sorta, but not quite the same. I've also tried coconut essence and Carnation milk before but that's even worse.

:-(
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Those thick cut cafe style fruit breads - 253 cals/slice.

I eat almonds every day. But only 10 :)
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    toasted muesli & almonds

And OMG are Anzac cookies really 130 cals each!!?
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    Garlic bread.. I nearly died when I read just how much was in it... I knew it would be up there.. But really
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    A muffin- especially with chocolate!
  • wannadance
    Options
    hmmm cheese kabana, banana bread, doritos, sausages in general..
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I was starting today with my new lease on life... Then ate almost a full 175g bag of CC's. THEN started MFP food diary and yep, the CC's were 1036 calories. Almost my whole daily allowance.

(Plus all the other stuff I ate today)

So - first day and I've eaten 3 times my allowance. Feel sick. This is probably what I needed to get started. Tomorrow.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Eggs Bennie...

I know, I know, it doesn't even sound remotely like it would be acceptable, but I bought a packet mix of hollandaise sauce which only had something like 50 calories in it! A bit of bacon, an egg, smoked salmon, and some turkish bread...and the entire thing absolutely killed me!
  • belle_82
    Options
    subway cookies :(

at 200 calories each...i used to eat 3 after a sub!

Now i realise how many calories are in them, needless to say I dont have them anymore :(
  • LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Snack sized chocolate/chips, subway cookies and muesli bars/health bars. Too many calories and like no nutritional value. Lol
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yep nuts - I love them and could way more than the "per serving" it says. I have to prepack them before going to work - or I'll eat the bag of them at morning tea.
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    tim tams...about 55cal for just one. D:
    (I used to eat like 3 or 4 ever second DAY!)

my dad used to work at arnotts and bring the kg bags home... I have no idea how I wasn't overweight as a kid cos I used to steal them and eat them at all times of the day/night. Needless to say I really hate them now and will only eat them if offered at a tea or something. I don't even buy them
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Corn chips. Nearly fell off my chair when you realize the 136 calories are for 27g (approx 7 cornchips).
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ^^^^
    I second that,
    Sneaky chicken twisties on the way home from work...
    260cal later.....
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    CC's.

I ate a packet before Christmas. THEN checked the calories. Have not eaten them since. Need I say more!!
  • Emlou93
    Emlou93 Posts: 22
    Options
    cheese cake.....Im sure it hypnotises me as im making it

Worst thing is at a birthday party: "Oh I'll have a little slice... thanks" *friend: btw, that one slice is 500 calories* SPIT TAKE. Not coooool :(
  • ActiveAli78
    ActiveAli78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Snow Peas! 200 cals per 100g. I used to think I was being super healthy munching through a bowl of these. Now I use them sparingly.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Snow Peas! 200 cals per 100g. I used to think I was being super healthy munching through a bowl of these. Now I use them sparingly.

Rest easy...that entry that says snow peas (aust) is incorrect. 100g of raw snowpeas has about 40 calories. Go back to eating your bowls of snow peas. :D

..and I am going to edit that food entry to correct it. I am thinking whoever put it in confused calories and kilojoules!!!
  • ActiveAli78
    ActiveAli78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much msbunnie68 :flowerforyou: , I should have double checked that one but I thought maybe it was because of a high natural sugar content . . . . off to munch on snow peas!
  • freshstartmum
    freshstartmum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dates was eating 8 a day - not now