Where are my fellow P90xers?

Options

Replies

• BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love love LOVE ring horton. I've done it before and am presently doing again. Just about finished with my 4th week.
    Weight: 163
    Height : 5'5
    BMI: 27
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ^^^*Tony Horton
  • LadyAshes
    LadyAshes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just finished Week 5. Noticing some great changes in my body. Just wanted to let everyone else know to stick with it and Keep Pressing Play!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The second week of yoga went much better. Any time I have needed to raise the calorie burn of a workout I just run 10km first and then workout- keeps my heart rate up. I deployed this strategy for yoga today. I burned almost double what I did last week- 439.

But....When you run 10km you sweat- a lot. Then you have to bend and twist in these poses that make you all too aware of your stench!!!!!

Also, when doing downward dog, child's pose, and those ones on your shoulders I think my boobs are trying to sufficate me!!!!!

Also, yoga is slow so the dogs decided to join in and thought it funny to wrestle all around me and lick my face and ears while I tried to hold my poses- hard to stay in form.

I liked the yoga better this week, and I still felt sleepy and relaxed beyond what is normal for me by the end.
  • Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The second week of yoga went much better. Any time I have needed to raise the calorie burn of a workout I just run 10km first and then workout- keeps my heart rate up. I deployed this strategy for yoga today. I burned almost double what I did last week- 439.

But....When you run 10km you sweat- a lot. Then you have to bend and twist in these poses that make you all too aware of your stench!!!!!

Also, when doing downward dog, child's pose, and those ones on your shoulders I think my boobs are trying to sufficate me!!!!!

Also, yoga is slow so the dogs decided to join in and thought it funny to wrestle all around me and lick my face and ears while I tried to hold my poses- hard to stay in form.

I liked the yoga better this week, and I still felt sleepy and relaxed beyond what is normal for me by the end.

We have two cats, and Yoga and Ab Ripper X are their absolute favourite because I am on the floor, and they come and lay under me (doing frog was hilarious with a cat underneath me), behind me when I am doing sit ups, in front of me on my mat in yoga... Our 6 month old kitten learned quickly to avoid me during plyo, lol. She frequently lays on my mat while I am doing the first workout on strength days, and she is constantly trying to play fetch with me while I am working out. So cute and yet so annoying at the same time. :)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options

I'm finally starting to appreciate the yoga, I'm in my first recovery week and we had XStretch today, this is the first time I did it and I think I would have rather done the yoga, my heart rate wasn't anywhere near where I would like it to be. But I did tell mom, you know the first few weeks of yoga I cringed, but now I am liking it, I like how stretched and looser my body feels afterwards.
  • StarvingDiva
    Options

We have two cats, and Yoga and Ab Ripper X are their absolute favourite because I am on the floor, and they come and lay under me (doing frog was hilarious with a cat underneath me), behind me when I am doing sit ups, in front of me on my mat in yoga... Our 6 month old kitten learned quickly to avoid me during plyo, lol. She frequently lays on my mat while I am doing the first workout on strength days, and she is constantly trying to play fetch with me while I am working out. So cute and yet so annoying at the same time. :)

My cat as well does this, she lays right down next to me, it's so cute. She was in my way the week before last during plyo, and I kept thinking I was going to step on her tail.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Day 47/90 here.

Logged a nice Leg & Back / Ab Ripper X workout today. Do your best, and forget the rest!
  • moran1917
    Options
    Today was very long. It is 10:30 and I have just finished dog walking. In fairness I would have been done much earlier but I ran into a friend walking her dog too and did a couple extra laps so we could catch up. I do not have p90x in me today. I am all tired out. Did I mention my abs hurt from all the ab ripping and yoga this week? Idk if I could actually do that workout today again. Tomorrow is a new day. I will just double up.
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    Got up early, packed up the car (humid as hell) and went out for breakfast, then drove the 2 hours home, unpacked the car at my moms house, then went home and unpacked my stuff, started laundry, had some lunch and then before I got too comfortable popped in core synergistics. Much easier to do it at home, but not EASY in the least.

So proud of myself for sticking with it on vacation! Phase 1 ends on Monday and Phase 2 begins Tuesday.

BRING IT!
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    So I weighed in today. Today is my last day and I always weigh in on sundays.

So Phase I I lost 8.5 lbs and 4.25 inches WAHOO!!!!

Phase II starts tuesday!
  • moran1917
    Options
    That is fantastic news diva!!! All the hard work is showing up!!!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 1, done! :bigsmile: Chest and Back felt almost *too* easy. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. lol
  • Barberini
    Options

Phase II starts tuesday!

Congratulations!! That is a great phase I result! And you should be so proud of how you were able to keep up with your workouts while you were away. :)
  • Barberini
    Options
    Day 15 today! My arms are still killing me from Kenpo X on Saturday. After my chest & shoulders DVD this morning I coated my upper body with tiger balm so hopefully that will help. I'm getting antsy about how much progress I'm making but it is still 2 weeks until I check in with the scale and measuring tape. Had a calorie bust on the weekend because of guests coming over for BBQ but other than that I have been sticking to my counts and doing okay with my ratios. I got push up stands and am waiting on my yoga block and weighted gloves to amp up my workouts. Hoping for another good week!

Hope you are all going well with your workouts!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    QUESTION**.. Whats the secret to GREAT abs? Do you work them every day to achieve faster/better results? I know Tony says you don't need ARX everyday, but I'm just curious if I could change things up a bit, work them out everyday but not do ARX..
  • kalawhon
    Options

Phase II starts tuesday!

GREAT results chick!!! Awesome job!!
  • kalawhon
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday,.. in 6 weeks(I started a week early, then gained an xtra week so my friend & I could be on the same schedule) I've lost 41/2 lbs and 4 inches off body!!!! I couldn't be any happier!
    Today marks the begining of a new phase, starting week 5!!
  • kalawhon
    Options
    Love love LOVE ring horton. I've done it before and am presently doing again. Just about finished with my 4th week.
    Weight: 163
    Height : 5'5
    BMI: 27

Hey, hey,.. welcome girly!! :)
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday,.. in 6 weeks(I started a week early, then gained an xtra week so my friend & I could be on the same schedule) I've lost 41/2 lbs and 4 inches off body!!!! I couldn't be any happier!
    Today marks the begining of a new phase, starting week 5!!

WOOHOO. That's awesome. I actually posted photos in my blog. Its actually really scary because I'm still so big, but I guess this is all about accountability!

You look amazing!