Where are my fellow P90xers?

Options

Replies

• Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your motivation and comments. I will not quit regardless how bad or funky I am. Only 16 more days!

SD - Kempo with weighted gloves - OMG!

Znm - Sorry about your grandmother

Morgan - hope you feel better soon.

Nicole - already looking into the next program - Props to you!

Are you finished Kel???

Sorry for not responding sooner. Been out of town.

Yes ma'am. Finished up on Saturday. One happy girl here!

SD - I didn't lose any weight but lost inches and major redistribution. Keep on trucking!

ZNM - the main thing is you gotta do something you like enough to push play everyday.

Congratulations, Kel!!!
  • Barberini
    Options
    And day 90 is done :)

Very happy to have stuck with it even though the 24 people who started with me all dropped :(

And thanks for the people in this thread for being my support team towards the end of it!

Going to do final measurements tomorrow and see how much progress happened.

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!! Be so proud of your achievements, especially knowing that you did what so many others could not do. :)
  • Barberini
    Options
    hey everyone, just stopping in to say hi... as you know i was on vacation last week, and now i am leaving today to travel to raleigh for business until saturday... going to pick it back up on monday (a few other couples and my wife and I are doing a weight loss contest for motivation). Not sure I am going to finish out with p90x, or go to a more cardio/fat burning routine for the contest (running, etc), but either way I am going to be on MFP and if I don't finish out p90x this time around, I will definitely do the entire program in the future... i think the program would be better suited for a skinnier me anyways :)

Hope everyone is doing well, see you next week!

As long as your getting healthy!
  • Barberini
    Options
    Bad news all, I am breaking up with you :sad: My physio guy said that the weight lifting is making it impossible for me to heal up from the car accident. :explode: I will definitely do this program over again from the start when I am healed and better able to perform. In the meantime he said that I can do all the cardio I want so I am going to give Insanity a try- I stress the word try at this point. It has been great having a group like this to work out with...I appreciate you all and hope you get great p90x results! :drinker:

Good luck, I hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • Barberini
    Options
    So I crashed my car yesterday on my way to work, this week is going to be a complete wash for me.

I feel kind of defeated.

People on this thread have not had a lot of luck!!! Are you alright?? You have been having a rough couple of weeks, make sure you take the time to regroup and then you can get back to it and give 100%. This is not over, it is just a set back and you will get through to the end, you just have to want it badly enough. For me, knowing that some of the guys and gals on here are finished is pushing me to do the last few weeks so I, too, can call myself a p90x grad. You've got this.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    8100 dollars damage to my car. Uggh. Seriously. No not going well at all. I was sore all week, my body hurts a lot. I am going to go for a walk tomorrow if it doesn't rain, and hopefully be back on P90x train next week, I am going for some acupuncture next week to hopefully help with the healing process.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's me again! (BryGuy2) I sort of fell off the planet for awhile and haven't been able to get on MyFitnessPal. Had to delete my old account and start a new one. I am restarting the P90x Classic Program and happy to see people are still checking in here and pushing play! Day 1 starts monday!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Glad you are okay starvingDiva, sucks about the car. Like the 3rd car accident we had on this thread?

And welcome back Bryguy I wondered what happened to you. I might start up round 2 with you doing doubles or a hybrid haven't decided yet.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    And Nicole You got this, if you make it past the first month I honestly think physically you have it in you to finish, it's the life distraction that get people.
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms last night was tough, I thought I felt a lot better after the accident, but my left shoulder is definitely still tweaked only discovered when lifting some weights over my head. I'm going to push what I can and do my best. This week has been better food wise and working out as much as I can, I have lost my getting up at 4:30 mojo, I'm hoping it comes back, because some days I cannot workout in the afternoon and it's throwing off my whole workout schedule. Maybe when daylights savings comes it will help.
  • Barberini
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's me again! (BryGuy2) I sort of fell off the planet for awhile and haven't been able to get on MyFitnessPal. Had to delete my old account and start a new one. I am restarting the P90x Classic Program and happy to see people are still checking in here and pushing play! Day 1 starts monday!

Did you start up again yet, BryGuy? Glad to see you back at it! I was wondering what happened to you. I'm going to add your new account now!
  • Barberini
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms last night was tough, I thought I felt a lot better after the accident, but my left shoulder is definitely still tweaked only discovered when lifting some weights over my head. I'm going to push what I can and do my best. This week has been better food wise and working out as much as I can, I have lost my getting up at 4:30 mojo, I'm hoping it comes back, because some days I cannot workout in the afternoon and it's throwing off my whole workout schedule. Maybe when daylights savings comes it will help.

Glad to see you are getting back into it after the accident. Don't be too hard on yourself though! Your body is still recovering and it will take time to get back to where you were and get your mojo back. But you know you can do it because you have done it before!
  • Barberini
    Options
    Week 12 is in the books!!! I am so proud of myself for getting this far! Recovery week officially starts on Monday and then we will see what my final results are. :)
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Week 12 is in the books!!! I am so proud of myself for getting this far! Recovery week officially starts on Monday and then we will see what my final results are. :)

WOOT WOOT! That last Yoga X will fill amazing :)
  • Barberini
    Options

WOOT WOOT! That last Yoga X will fill amazing :)

I can't wait. :D
  • Barberini
    Options
    Nicole27985 (changed my name): Finished!

p90xDay0vsDay90FrontView.jpg
    p90xDay0vsDay90SideViewRight.jpg
    p90xDay0vsDay90RearView.jpg
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    Restarting Phase 1 on Monday
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I for one know how hard you worked!!
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Good Job Nicole, and great results like I said :)
    Restarting Phase 1 on Monday

GL!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started Sept 10th and in my 2nd recoveyr week can't wait for month 3!!