Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Great results Nicole
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Whats up Peoples? My name is Dani and im on my second round of P90X.... The first round i lost 27 pounds and this round i plan to reach my weight goal of 180, im 8 pounds from it! Im looking for hard working, motivating, dedicated pals! Feel free to add me :-)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am finally dragging myself out of a 3 month LULL in everything. I started P90x Classic back up for my 2nd go around. Chest and Back today and by noon I was already hurting. OUCH! Ab Ripper after not doing it for 3 months was BRUTAL! I couldn't even do fifer scissors.
  • cjvasani
    Options
    Week 5 - Day 4 - Recovery Week. I extended my Phase 1 workouts by one week to get more weight loss and it seemed to have worked better than I expected.

Starting Weight: 230 lbs (or more...I measured on day 3 after starting)
    Current Weight: 220.6 lbs
    Starting BF: 27.1%
    Current BF: 24.3%

Long way to go and can't wait for Phase 2. I am definitely committed and motivated. I will most definitely do a round 2..3..4 as well. I love this workout.
  • tharrington82
    tharrington82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group. I am purchasing P90X for myself for Christmas and plan to start as soon as I get it. I am scared because I always workout in a gym or with a group. I need all the support I can get. Any tips?